Raptr_Gambino banned by Matthew_Carter

RaptrJ
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Raptr_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Matthew_Carter

• When did you get banned?
    05/15/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Obliged to use SAMPCAC

• Personal comment

I'm not banned but I'm obliged to use SA-MP client side anti cheat, which i have no problem to use but it doesn't allow me to unlock my fps which stays at 100. It is annoying for me because I'm not used to play with that FPS.

The shootout that happened between Me and other group members where i killed all of them its just a blame on me that i use aimbot and shit i can explain if you provide me with proper proofs.

3 reason i'll state why i was able to kill them are :

1, They weren't running instead they were walking slow which made it easier to kill them.

2.  I was shooting with time intervals which gave enough time for my recoil to reset so my ever shot was bit accurate.

3. They didn't have a good cover.

Edited by RaptrJ
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Raptr_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

There were multiple occasions where you were performing unrealistic actions, shooting through walls, hitting people repeatedly when they couldn't have possibly be hit and so on.

Use CAC and play fairly. If you play actively and with CAC for some time then we may consider removing the force.

• Like 1