Justin_Gambino banned by Bruce_Mccane

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Justin_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Bruce_Mccane

• When did you get banned?
    05/08/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evading {Jake_Zyrus]

• Personal comment

Im almost unban but suddenly i open one of my acc (Jake Zyrus) I know its against the rules Ban evder i regret it, No doubt

Please give me one more chance,

Last chance i won't ban evade anymore i just cant resist to wait to play the game that is, why i open one of my account in n. muddoo and used (Jake Zyrus while my unban appeal hasn't approve Justin Gambino) i regret.

circumstances i did,

And hopefully you understand me, i already deleted my mods at my computer and please just permanent ban Jake zyrus not my Justin Gambino i spent alot of time of the server i know i break in game rules alot but its my first time got banned seriously. and the next one was jake zyrus as i said i open it because i cant wait to play the game i regretted it all i swear, give me one more chance just one please its my first server Please banned my Jake zyrus permanently not my justin gambino please i spent lot of time in that acc i will wait till the end

hopefully you understand me i missed the server thank you

Regarding

Justin Bambinos

Edited by Bruce

Hello, Justin_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Mainly you were banned for aimbot.

Why did you aimbot? 

Secondly I found you out while you were ban evading.

Why did you ban evade?

How can we trust you again that you wont use any cheats or break the rules?

Mainly you were bannrd for aimbot
Answer:
I admitted  that i used illegal mods Aimbot , One of my friends troll me he send me a link about the aimbot i know that its against  the rules I already deleted the it, 

secondly i found you out while you were ban evading.

Well. i also break the rules of ban evading,
indeed i ban evade i admit it,  First of all i really miss the server and i wqs bored i know it can get me ban aswell,   I am really sorry  if there's  one chance  i will  change all my mistake just one more chance please

• Bruce locked this topic
  • Jelly changed the title to Justin_Gambino banned by Bruce_Mccane