Why I Support Denzel

Guest Jake Randall (to be deleted)

**You would find this article on the main page of SA NEWS**

"Why I Support Denzel" - 23/04/2019

Dear fellow citizens, my name is Jake Randall and I am a Cadet in the San Andreas Police  Department.

Everybody knows about the elections we are currently having.

It is a really hard choice for some citizens, especially when you have to choose between two people who will lead your future.

As a citizen like you, I have come to the decision to vote for someone who will lead my future in a professional and proper matter.

And in this article, I will cover why supporting Denzel Williams is the right choice for these elections.

1. Denzel actively supports the law, he doesn't like unfairness and his career in the SAPD has proven that.
    He is constantly involved in situations where he needs to make decisions fast and decide what is right or wrong.
  2. Denzel strongly believes that there are more ways to get money than just taxes. He believes that making jobs that will generate profit is better than putting taxes on every citizen.
  3. He is not politically correct and he is not afraid to say what he thinks or what he feels. He will be honest and tell you what he thinks.
  4. He genuinely loves San Andreas and his career in SAPD has proven that. He likes to work with citizens and employees from other departments, meet new people.

I met Denzel and for me and I realized that voting for Denzel is voting to support my future career, he wants citizens to be employed and he believes that if we have employment we will see a huge decrease in the criminal activity.

Good luck Denzel!

Edited by Guest