[UNBAN 18TH APRIL] Emma_Maxwell banned by Bruce_mccane

Emma_Maxwel
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Emma_Maxwell

• Which staff member banned you?
    Bruce_mccane

• When did you get banned?
    04/01/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Deathmatching-poor RP

• Personal comment

okay first of all, if you don't like to unban me at least i want to tell you the truth.

My account name is Emma_Maxwell, and i got reported 2 times and i'm gonna show you what happened with me without any lie.

the first one, a guy reported because i killed him, what happened that i have about 20 c4 in my vehicle and i was opening the trunk every time i want to plant it in atm's, so when i went to the ammu nation, i opened the trunk wrongly, and i thought i wrote /lock, my mind like wrote it automatically, but after i quit the ammu nation, i saw the guy near my trunk and he was like wanna steal my trunk, he was too close and looking to my trunk, if he just type a command he will steal my all c4, so that's what happened i thought he will steal me and also i thought he tried to open my trunk, and what made me sure that he was looking and was close so he can steal me.
    the another one, was because of a few guys tried to kidnap me, i run to the house and they start rp like they opened the door, but i refused that because they didn't use /attempt command, but after all i rped that i put the bed on the door but unluckily i was too slow, forgive me i didn't accept to rp because he didn't use first /attempt and also i try to rp but i'm still bad and try to know more about it, i didn't expect that he can rp that he can open my house, also no one helped me to know more about rp, i didn't even know that tthere is a command called /do lol.
    so that's it, i don't ask you to unban and i respect your decision , at least i want you to know that i try my best to rp and i'm always asking for help in chat because there are many things i still don't know.
    and thank you for reading all of this.

Edited by CraZe

Hello, Emma_Maxwell!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were banned because of this forum report >>

You can not kill someone just because he opened your vehicles trunk. Its considered as shit roleplay. You didnt even bother rolelaying properly.

It looks like this isn't your first time getting punished for not roleplaying, because looking at your punishment history, holy shit.

What will change if we were to unban you?

image.png

Edited by CraZe

i did rp, but it considerd as poor role play.
about my history, i told you i'm still learning new things, i didn't even know that it's not allowed to kill someone that may steal your trunk, i feel like this is unfair thing that if he try to steal my trunk i can't do anything.

54 minutes ago, Emma_Maxwel said:

i did rp, but it considerd as poor role play.
about my history, i told you i'm still learning new things, i didn't even know that it's not allowed to kill someone that may steal your trunk, i feel like this is unfair thing that if he try to steal my trunk i can't do anything.

If someone tries to steal something from you, you roleplay, by roleplay i mean properly interacting and not just one line of /me and kill.

of course i will explain, and i promised you that i won't lie anymore.

i have a little brother who likes the server, i told him that it's not allowed to open multiple accounts so i let him play sometimes in my account but after my account banned my brother start making another accounts, he has an account on this web site i think its nqamnie or something like that.

but now i gave him another server to play so he won't spam and do multiple accounts.

I actually was rp /me  aim at him and i was about to ask him why he was about to steal my trunk items but he suddenly showed me his illegal weapon m4 and he started shooting at me so i felt in danger and i killed him.

Edited by Emma_Maxwel
to explain better.

I will do the best, but please i want someone to help me to be good at role play to not fall again in mistakes.
i know i had many mistakes, but i swear it's all because i don't do well rp and i try to be good at it.

Edited by Emma_Maxwel

36 minutes ago, Emma_Maxwel said:

Thank you so much, i appreciate that .
but why it's still permanently?
shouldn't it be temporay till 18th April.

No, It'll stay permanent till the given date.

Avoid banevading both you and your brother, or I'll surely deny this appeal.

Edited by AndersCM
  • Thanks 1