[Denied] Darryl Williams banned by Kacper

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Posted (edited)
  • What is your in-game name?
    Darryl Williams

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    04/29/2024

• What is the ban reason?
    DM - script abuse

• Personal comment

On the DM part : Kacper claimed that i DM'ed Taymor Felando for no reason and with no interaction at all. The thing is i m part of a rival gang, and we planned for a kidnapping of Taymor. I give him instructions to put his hands up (this is the point of view of my friend who took an Screenshot as Taymor ran back into the safezone of GS9, as u can see on the map he is very close towards the end point of the safezone and appears to be reversing in the screenshot.) he doesn't comply (no gunfear) and move back with his back into the safezone (we were a few meters away from SZ). After a few dozens of seconds of non compliance, i choose to shoot him, he didn't even take damage since we were in SZ. The shooting only occured when another NBA member chose to shoot us, and Taymor followed him into it. I managed to down him.. i tried to rethink my behaviour but honestly i don't see any DM here. Maybe we can say the sit started too close to the SZ, i can be guilty of that, although it's still a few meters away. (And there is no mentioning of the Safezone in the ban reason so..)

The script abuse part : i was mapping the inside of my bar through /furniture, i was IN THE PROCESS of mapping it, meaning there were still things incomplete things that could be taken for abuse, but i wasn't intending to let it like that. So as i was mapping, some guy named Le_Tireur brought a bunch of cops and came to hide inside my interior, taking advantage of some furniture to shoot at cops.. but it can't be my fault since the mapping wasn't completed. (u can find proof in logs, that i was mapping at the moment of Le_Tireur's rushing)

sa-mp-386.png?ex=66397245&is=663820c5&hm=8a2861ca8178aed503ba8ff99b82734723cf8c179f40c5c405a2dce88aebe8fa&=

This is me clearly giving instructions to Taymor to pull over

Edited by Matthewww
  • Like 2

Hello, Darryl Williams!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Doesn't matter if you asked him to pull over prior, he escaped, time has passed. Moreover, you do not just shoot at people like so. Safezones were created for a reason. This shouldn't be up for any appeal. You clearly cannot play by the rules, you're already in the wrong yet you're still trying to bend the truth to your favor to come out as a victim. You will serve your time, appeal in a month and we'll see if we're ready to let you back in the server.