[REVIEW 28TH APRIL] Youssef_Gambino banned by KacperWilliams

yussef
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Youssef_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    03/30/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Armor refill hack.

• Personal comment

I don't actually have a comment on this.. I don't even know what to say.. but I won't say stories and fantasies as I rode in the ban appeal information.. also I rode that hackers won't be given any other chance,so I thought that this whole ban appeal won't help me anymore but I am just waiting for a reply now and I'm trying to be honest as much as I can,and I am not saying that I am trying to be honest here to get unbanned,surely I am not saying that to get unbanned,but I am really embarassed this time .. also embarassed from LocMax if he saw this.. cause he was very helpful with me first time I ban appealed and helped me to get unbanned.. so yeah I respect if I'll need to wait more time to get unbanned cause what I did is bad,actually seriously bad.. and more bad to repeat it again..

''thanks''.

Hello, Youssef_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Popcorn 1

Well, I believe that all of us deserve another chance.

What are your plans if you get unbanned, and how can you assure us that you wont cheat again? And why would we trust you once again?

Write atleast 200 words, try your luck.

• Thanks 1

Well there is no actually any thing to say that yoi guys can trust after my last ban evade,but I was very emthusiastic to continue playing here, I know I've done lots of rule breaking and hacking,but from now on to be honest,,,I am ready to play properly,now I rode lots of rules,and now I would play properly,better,and stop making troubles.Well about my plans,so I was planning to join SAPD,so that I will be legal and stop doing /report and bother the staff team,and surely Matthew,sir. planned after this to begin again,in a "black" page,I will continue with profaci.Here I wanted to say something,I appealed before for a health+armor cleo refiller,so I did that for a reason ; Tyrone "with all due respect" I was bugged and relogged in PD,so when I found my self in middle of air,Tyrone tped me,okay that's good,but when this bug happens to players,they fall and lose money and keep falling and can fall and be knocked,so I was knocked when he tped mw and revived I relogged again , so I spawned in the air but this time I was kind of near the ground,so I asked Sir.Tyrone to refill my health because it went down due to a bug,and he just rejected... So just wanted to say : I don't use this hacks to troll others or get advantages above them or to be No.1 in the server,I just wanted a refill,so I am so sorry for that.. of I was in you and you was me I wouldn't give another chance.. But please forgive me for a last time-last chance,but please when players be angry about a bug or smth I know you guys feel tired from irl works and this,but you shouldn't be angry too about that.. I reapect this server and know that staff work hard to give us a great gameplay,so I am asking for 1 more chance, so your choice senior. 

''310+ words / 1700+ characters''

Edited by yussef

• Community Owner
3 hours ago, yussef said:

Umm mr.CraZe with all due respect,
May I ask why the review date has been set to 28th of April while I didn't ban evade or bother staff,
Thanks.

Because it's your second ban. 

On 6/22/2017 at 10:10 PM, Mudoo said:

Repetitive offenders

Ban # Consequence #1 Consequence #2 Addition
1 A chance can be given to improve    
2 Removal of 40% of wealth Review date 2 weeks No chance for repeat hack users
3 Removal of 80% of wealth Review date 1 month  
4 Permanent ban    

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...