Postponing the date of purchasing property

silas sedkaui

I think that two weeks is not enough to make enough money to buy properties. As we know, most players are poor now, but some players who already have this amount of money can buy profitable properties, and thus the server will become like before, that is, only the rich will control the city, and I think that The goal of v3 is to give all players the opportunity to invest, so I suggest postponing enabling the purchase of properties for a month or two

+1 i already have said this 5time in a row in public chat but Those rich people say Stfu . They know what they gonna do soon when the business are available to purchase . I only got 1 million from my networth and I'm trying to grow , it but it's slow , and people like me grow slowly , we need more time to get business shops . V3 literally brings equality . Everybody should get chance to buy , not only rich people with 50mill , going to sf , lv , ls , bc , rc , ap , getting all types of business and making profits . Also add some Restrictions , like people who have mofe than 20 million can only purchase maximum 2-3 but it should be continue when everybody gets chance

On 4/3/2024 at 4:34 AM, silas sedkaui said:

I think that two weeks is not enough to make enough money to buy properties. As we know, most players are poor now, but some players who already have this amount of money can buy profitable properties, and thus the server will become like before, that is, only the rich will control the city, and I think that The goal of v3 is to give all players the opportunity to invest, so I suggest postponing enabling the purchase of properties for a month or two

Grind 800 seeds per day and heroin along with its ez 14m in 2 weeks if u succede. 

• Like 1