[Denied] Gennaro_Bianco banned by Tanzidur_Hernandez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Gennaro_Bianco

• Which staff member banned you?
    Tanzidur_Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    03/31/2024

• What is the ban reason?
    Swim speed hack

• Personal comment

Dear Valrise Gaming Staff,

I am writing to appeal the ban that has been imposed on me i sincerely apologize for my actions that led to my ban and would like to explain the situation in detail.

Recently, I installed a copy of GTA that I found on YouTube through a video that indicated "GTA in desc" (GTA in the description). I was not aware of the negative implications of using this version of the game, and I genuinely did not intend to violate any rules or policies of your server.

I realize now that my mistake was serious and could have caused harm to your gaming community. In particular, I discovered after my ban that this version of the game may contain cheats or mods that can compromise the gaming experience of other users.

I want to emphasize that I had no intention of using cheats or tricks to gain an unfair advantage on your server. My experience with your server has been enjoyable and fun, and I would never want to ruin it or damage the reputation of your community.

Please consider my appeal and give me the opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to respecting the rules and values of your gaming community. I am willing to fully cooperate with you and take the necessary measures to ensure that similar situations do not occur in the future.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for my behavior and hope that we can find a solution that is satisfactory for both parties.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Best regards,
    Gennaro Bianco

Hello, Gennaro_Bianco!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

It's your responsibility to check what modifications you are using. From what it seems, you were enjoying while doing it. You should have stopped at the moment you realized it. 

Re-appeal after 2 weeks.