[Unbanned] William_Junir banned by Locmax

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    William_Junir

• Which staff member banned you?
    Locmax

• When did you get banned?
    01/27/2024

• What is the ban reason?
    Advertisting another server

• Personal comment

Good day dear Valrise staff team,

I was banned by Locmax for advertisting another server IP, I know this gonna sound weird but hear me out please. I was with admin because I was reported by someone else for Deathmatch anyway, and mid that sit the admin told me which command did you tell the other player to let him know u robbing him etc so I already had copied in my PC so i only did Ctrl + V to save some time anyway mid that sit admin went afk to get some logs i dunno and asked me to wait so I waited patiently and i went afk for a sec I received a dm from my friend about some new English server so I copied the IP of it and added it my SAMP program after that I tabbed back in and he tp'ed the guy reporting me and asked me again wich log i used to start robbery and since I tough i already have it copied I automaticly ctrl + v but system blocked me from it saying "this message looks like some IP so its blocked" anyway and moments later i got ban
    pls unban its really a mistake and misunderstanding

Hello, William_Junir!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

We do not tolerate advertising but given the circumstances, you will be unbanned. However, if you repeat it again you will face much worse consequences, so next time ensure you check what you copy and paste before sending it.

Considering the amount of rules you broke recently including deathmatching and robbing everyone you see, you will be monitored for the next two weeks. Robbing everyone you see and deathmatching will have you weapon banned. Take it as an opportunity to acknowledge the rules and explore the server properly.

Edited by Sauron

• Sauron locked this topic