[Denied] Darryl Williams banned by Unknown

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Darryl Williams

• Which staff member banned you?
    Unknown

• When did you get banned?
    01/02/2024

• What is the ban reason?
    Trolling - Deathmating

• Personal comment

I was basically banned because of this scene, yes i committed a rulebreak that is evident & undeniable but that i argue to be unintended : The tank did /b1 while i was robbing/killing someone (i was wanted) i thought it was an instruction to lay on the ground that's why i shot. But i still take the blame it was a huge powergame to shoot a tank + to surf on it like that.

I thought about this and decided to have a lot more caution when it comes to rules and i won't ever ruin other players's gameplay. I m sorry and i d like to have a chance in Valrise again.

The rumor according to which i m a nuisance to all players is very wrong (mainly proliferated by Yuri & some NBA HR), i think there are many players who'd like me to come back.

Hello, Darryl Williams!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Let's count the actual punishments, which are similar for death match and other such rule breaks.

Do you have something to say and clarify how you are not going to repeat this again? Need serious answer or it gets denied.

image.png?ex=65c3408f&is=65b0cb8f&hm=044

image.png?ex=65c340cb&is=65b0cbcb&hm=19a

image.png?ex=65c340f5&is=65b0cbf5&hm=d75

image.png?ex=65c34128&is=65b0cc28&hm=542

• Like 1

I assume the legitimacy of these sanctions, and i will do my very best to respect the rules from now on. Maybe hanging out with better RP'ers will help for sure, i ll try to stay distant from tattaglias and the like; if i get one other chance there will be no rulebreak from my part. 

Alright, but unfortunately the history of punishments I showed you is not full, it is way longer.

You would have served a year-long ban with what you have now, but I will reduce it to 3 months. You will be unbanned on April 07, 2024.

• Like 1