[Denied] Zayn Bronx banned by Anonymous

Sensei
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Zayn_Bronx

• Which staff member banned you?
  • Benson_Corleone

• When did you get banned?
    10/16/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Sending Ip Graber Link (Rookie move)

• Personal comment

It wasn't ip tracking , me and noami (fifthgen admin) i was just trolling with her then i randomly said in chat : "this is noami ip : ...." (it isn't even the ip of noami) Then after that Murka in helper team banned me from gvardia Discord server then i started trolling and said to him ill give you an ip tracker for free and unban me from gvardia discord but he didn't do it cuz i was just trolling then i got kicked out gvardia from some problem after that all i joined crips and continued my journey then now i woke up and found out that i got perm banned.
    here are pics from what i was saying ig: 
    also just from the end what i wanna say is sorry and im not saying that the admins are bad or something , i admit that i joke with fake ip's not real one's and i said also to murka helper that i'll send him ip grabber as it was just a joke , but i deleted all my messeges in his dms because i was scared that he could get me warned and i didn't want that , i swear that i don't do anything but just enjoy the community and i swear i will stop joking with ip's , i just want to play in this server :(

Edited by Sensei
Correcting infos
  • Like 1

Hello, Zayn Bronx!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

nUqJHan.png

Hello @Sensei!

Appeal is being reviewed, you do not have to bump it, you do not have to message staff about it, and you do not have to ban evade otherwise you'll get extra month to your record.

Please be patient. You were patient enough to wait 4 weeks. Do not waste it.

Regards,

Queen
Senior Administrator

okey im sorry but i have school exams and i won't be allowed to play in server bcz i have many :(
also im sorry for what i did and i really regret saying to murka that i can ip grab i was just kidding with him to unban me from gvardia server :( im so sorry and i regret it,please just give me another chance :(

nUqJHan.png

Hello @Sensei!

We regret to tell you that you have been annoying players in Discord & In game with you attitude, regardless of the ban reason, we advise you to fix it, and we expect from you the proper behavior that a player should have. Violating this would result in an instant punishment, be it a Mute or Tempban. 

However, 
For your ban reason, you have been given a chance to not repeat such moves, it is too risky to have players that actually does that. First ban consequence applies to you since this is your first time, Two(2) Weeks review date has been issued. Re-appeal again on 16th of November 2023.

Regards,

Queen
Senior Administrator