Nick_Alvin banned by Hakeem_Hall

Nick Alvin
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Nick_Alvin

• Which staff member banned you?
    Hakeem_Hall

• When did you get banned?
    03/10/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Constantly insulting other players.

• Personal comment

First of all Sorry for What i did, I know i abused them alot in Urdu, You warned me too but i didn't listened to you, I thought that no other cop will Report me for Abusing again but some one did, Sorry for Abusing the cops. 

Hello, Nick_Alvin!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were temp banned by me 2 hours ago for your attitude problems. You apologised to me on discord and said you will not do it again and you still do it.  I'll let Hakeem drop his comment on this and he will decide about your ban appeal.

First of all, edit your signature and/or remove it. Secondly, do not message any of the staff regarding your ban.

Thirdly. Are you really sorry that you were caught and not that you actually insulted the player?

Here's the thing. You were previously tempbanned by Bruce as mentioned above, for 2 hours, due to your arrogant behavior. And you also had the decency to deathmatch a new player in front of me right after you reported the new player for deathmatch. And on top of it all, you kept insulting in a different language (Urdu or Hindi) after you refused to roleplay with the officers, and I gave you a direct verbal warning to you in local chat, in front of the 3 cops that were present, that if you were to insult again, even in a different language, you were to be banned, which you replied with that you understood. You went ahead and still continued to insult them in your language, insulting their family members.

What do you have to say for yourself? Are you sorry for the harm you've caused to the players who were just trying to roleplay with you? Are you?

We do not tolerate this kind of behavior from ANYONE, whether you're 40 years old or 10 years old, while you're an active member of this community, playing on its servers.

Server's first rule:

image.thumb.png.3f3a9d6dbe96b862ed035f79373affc7.png

• Like 2

Sorry for that signature, I Already removed that Signature. Sir I'm so sorry for the kind of Behavior, let me explain what happened there, I was just driving around and then I  stopped in front of LSPD, Huntress came and jacked my car, I also reported Huntress but No Response came from Administration team. 2 to 3 Cops were following Huntress When Huntress jacked my car, Huntress came and left my car in-front of LSPD  and  ran away. I went inside my car and Drove away, And some cops started following me i didn't knew what they want, I Stopped near near Market Ammu and Stepped out and Despawned my car, They came and told me to Handsup  through there Microphone I asked them what i did but they shot me taser, Then i asked what happened they said we told you to Pull over you didn't so your under arrest for Evading TS, I was so mad at that time because none of their /b1 showed up in my screen because I was far away from them while they were following me and also i told them that it didn't showed up in my screen because i was far away from you all but  They still didn't listened to me, and took me to jail. I know that isn't a correct reason to abuse someone, I  apologize to those Officers for abusing who were arresting me Yesterday.  I know that i did wrong, I shouldn't have abused those  Officers. Can I Please get another Chance?

Edited by Riyan.

I am very aware of the situation that happened regarding with the carjacking as well as the traffic stop. It's a good start that you're sorry and that you're taking responsibility of your actions. Huntress returned your vehicle hence why the administration did not continue to interfere with the situation. You however took the vehicle which the police were after and started to evade while they continued to chase after you. Whether you saw the /b or not, it's an in-character matter and administration does not get involved in such. You could have easily requested an investigation and explained yourself there, where they could have then decided to either let you go if you've managed to prove yourself innocent or put you in jail if found otherwise. In addition, despawning your vehicle in the middle of a roleplay is also NOT allowed.

As I've stated, it's a good thing that you're sorry for what you did so maybe you'll grow up and stop disrespecting other members of the community. This isn't your first time being punished for insulting, provoking, and whatnot. If you were to be unbanned, how would you do it different? Are you going to start respecting other players and cut the insults once and for all?

• Like 1

When I will be unbanned  I would  Stop Disrespecting other Players and Will do proper Role Play with Everyone, And I won't troll anyone in the Mid of the Role Play, and I will not Rule Break, and  will Respect other players and will not Disrespect any one again.

Edited by Riyan.

I honestly hope that you're a man of your word because as I've previously stated, this sort of behavior will not be accepted. I hope you're being honest to us and also to yourself, and to start playing decently.

Unbanned.

• Like 1