[Unbanned] Rumen Gvardia banned by Benson_Corleone

Rumen
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rumen Gvardia

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_Corleone

• When did you get banned?
    10/05/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Bypassing auto AFK kick system aka AFK without tabbing out to farm hours

• Personal comment

I got kicked 7 or 8 times while looking at my phone, but I usually spend time playing games.

• When I get into the game I wander around and try to pass the time but Gambino is closed you don't realize it I joined a new group now I was going to do something more in the game.

• Isn't that the AFK system so we don't farm for hours, we get a 10 minute kick from it.

• I don't have much to say, yes, you are right, sometimes it just happened when I played the game and sat in front of the computer.

• I would like to add one more thing. I've been playing here for 6-7 years and I've never been banned. I played the game by the rules. You banned me for a small mistake. I think that's a great shame. I am an old player, I spent a lot of effort here. Why did you do that? To take my stores?

Edited by Rumen

Hello, Rumen Gvardia!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Rumen,
Some people focused the spotlight on you for farming hours since months, so I decided to investigate it myself along with some staff members that I appointed to watch you when you login.
I don't deny you play sometimes, for few minutes. I'm not talking about going AFK > getting auto kicked after 10 minutes > Login > AFK > kick > login > afk > kick ... and so on. You are right, the script handles this but doing it for 30-40mins a day is basically farming hours. I think you got bored of that way yourself so you started going AFK for 9 minutes, move around, go AFK for another 9 minutes and so on till you get the 30-40mins you want a day.

I hope that answered your questions, yet I will reply to everything you said again by quoting you:

I got kicked 7 or 8 times while looking at my phone, but I usually spend time playing games.

Basically you are admitting farming hours, 7 8 minutes is 70 80 minutes.. Imagine more than an hour. Fact: The only time you played for 2 hours(max) was on 19/7 in last 365 days, so you are not supporting yourself with that info its just saying you go afk when you login and rejoin every time you get kicked in different words.

• When I get into the game I wander around and try to pass the time but Gambino is closed you don't realize it I joined a new group now I was going to do something more in the game.

I don't think Gambino is related since the investigation been taking time even when Gambino was a thing, same behavior I explained few times above.
We do realize you joined a new group but that doesn't say anything, Gambino.. Gvardia.. doesn't matter which group you are part of but same behavior exist.

• Isn't that the AFK system so we don't farm for hours, we get a 10 minute kick from it.

You get kicked so you don't get more playtime from being AFK without tabbing, but you login again and again and again and again.. 2-3 kicks as average a day according to out logs.

• I don't have much to say, yes, you are right, sometimes it just happened when I played the game and sat in front of the computer.

Atleast we both know you have been doing it, the problem is its not "sometimes", its almost everyday. If you want to count the time you drive around to pay tax and restock(which the only thing you do other than being afk) you will have max 5-10mins a day instead of 60 minutes.

• I would like to add one more thing. I've been playing here for 6-7 years and I've never been banned. I played the game by the rules. You banned me for a small mistake. I think that's a great shame. I am an old player, I spent a lot of effort here. Why did you do that? To take my stores?

Ofcourse we appreciate you being part of the community, yes I know you have been never banned, but you have been punished for going AFK without tabbing out. Not talking about the thousands of auto AFK kick you have, but an actual punishment by staff members(Even that its older than 3 months you still didn't learn).
We do appreciate our old players but we do not tolerate breaking the rules by anyone, old, new, staff, donator.. you all must obey the rules without any special treatment.
If we wanted to take your stores we would have done it long ago when you started abusing the system. That is not related.

Re-apply in 2 weeks of the appeal date and we will review it again.
Try to not show yourself innocent and us as bad people in next appeal, that's not what appears on the videos of you moving a bit every 9 minutes at your home many days.

• Popcorn 1

First of all I want to start with this, I agree with you Benson. I have nothing to say, but yes I played 2 minutes and 9 minutes, sometimes 30 minutes a day but what can i do when all of my friends have left the game. I still try to play I didn't get these things easily, I worked hard I spent years I really put in the time and effort. I saw that Corleone and Gvardia came back, there was no more Gambino, so I decided to join the Gvardia Family, now i will spend about 1 hour a day, there will be someone to talk to and do something. I also want to say that I have a real life, sometimes I play for 2 minutes, sometimes for 1 hour, I can't play as much as i used to, after all we have a real life like everyone else, I try to play as much as I have time.

I even realize what I did, now it's up to you. 

I apologize....

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

nUqJHan.png

Hello @Rumen!

In light of events we had in past weeks, your ban took longer than we expected. We encourage you to have more patience as Server Management will reply to you in the next 48 hours.

Thank you.

Regards,

Queen
Senior Administrator

Not sure why it's taking so long? let me explain, they took everything from me. Their purpose is to alienate me from the game.

After all these years of effort, enough for now

everyone take care of yourself

Thank you.