[Denied] Jamall Coleman banned by Eren Hernandez

Matthewww
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jamall Coleman

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eren Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    02/08/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    DM in event

• Personal comment

• Well i certainly shouldn't have killed him in an event but its not a DM, i have a history with the guy i shot and he aimed at me with his colt45 middle event..(check logs for that).. i m sorry though i wouldn't do that again. Its really not typical of me to behave like i did, i hope u believe me when i say i genuinely want to improve the RP in this server. 

(Many many NBA/GSF and others did that same thing, DM'ing in the same event, i just happened to do it last and i wasn't online when the admin warned about not doing it, they just told me)

Edited by Matthewww

Hello, Jamall Coleman!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

With your history, you really think we should give you a chance? I dont need to hear petty excuses, your punishments list is so shit that I could deny you permanently. Prove me that I should consider unbanning you

Well i fully admit to having done many mistakes recently and was reckless at times. (it's also related to the fact that i played 180 hours last month) but now i m trying to manage an unofficial gang and i m doing my best not to get sanctioned, u can look at the thread and see that we re really trying to do roleplay stuff, and not DM in any way, i m sorry for my mistake. i will be perfectionistic from now on when it comes to rules.

Bumping your appeal wont help, moreover I dont see much of a point to unban you now. With that history aswell.

Wanted to say apply in 2 months but will shorten it to 1,5months

Apply on 12th of October to HAVE A CHANCE for an unban
DENIED