[Denied] Lequan_Duckworth banned by Dizzy I think

P4R4D0X
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lequan_Duckworth

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy I think

• When did you get banned?
    07/25/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Anti AFK script

• Personal comment

There was no script, I simply put a thing on my keyboard to move the character, but whatever, its practically the same thing. (Just wanted to say, that I don't and never have used any illegal mods and scripts)

I have legit no time to play but I need to sell my Turismo cause I don't want to lose it for nothing to taxes. I don't know why I'm not allowed to sell the car while I have taxes on it, just simply remove the tax money from the money I receive selling but ok.

I need to get the necessary amount of hours playtime to sell it and I don't have time to sit and play, neither do I want to. That's my excuse for this. I would appreciate an unban so I can sell all my assets and I was practically leaving the server for now anyways. I know what I did isn't allowed, but it doesn't harm anyone, and the way the script is set up is just dumb in my opinion, so I did what I did to be able to sell my car. If I get unbanned I promise I will get the remaining playtime hours by actually playing, and after I sell everything I won't be playing on the server after that anyways. If you look at my my punishment history, it is very clean, I've never been banned and have only gotten about 4-5 warnings/ajails over the course of more than 2 years while playing this server so I believe I deserve an unban.

Edited by P4R4D0X

Hello, Lequan_Duckworth!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.