GoodNight banned by I don't remember

GoodNight
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    GoodNight

• Which staff member banned you?
    [TCL]Michelle_Olivia

• When did you get banned?
    01/23/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Cop baiting

• Personal comment

I don't think drinking beer is a cop bait. You were just too anxious to ban me. And you made me lose 4 weed houses and my beloved hardware shop which i owned since the start of the server. That's how you reward the oldest player of mudoo rpg. I was there since day one. I got a lot of warnings because I didn't know shit about rp when I started playing mudoo. I was a TDM player. Put your cards on the table now.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2
  • Popcorn 2

Hello, GoodNight!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello, I'm the administration who's banned you , I've explained it in-game that you do copbaiting through your way like that so you can get attention from them (cops), so the point is you have violated the rules written on this server. - If you are a player who has been in mudoo for a long time, you will understand the rules, you have violated many regulations. and also I have never seen you do "ROLEPLAY" on this server except doing shootouts and such. Maybe you should read this section again.

ATMs are part of the server and yes I do blow ATMs when I want a shootout. But that can't be considered as cop bait. The second thing I used beer to recover my health with no intention of cop bait. When I want cops to chase me I blow ATMs. This ban isn't justifiable. I request an unban as already more than two weeks have passed.

4 hours ago, GoodNight said:

s I do blow ATMs when I want a shootout. But that can't be considered as cop bait.

That is EXACTLY cop-baiting. 

4 hours ago, GoodNight said:

This ban isn't justifiable. I request an unban as already more than two weeks have passed.

Excuse you? You are the one that wants to be unbanned you can't request anything. You make an unban appeal being arrogant and attacking the staff team, for YOUR mistakes. Hear this from me, your ban was justified, now if you want an unban you'll have to accept your mistake, and not be arrogant in your unban request.

Now explain in 500 words what is cop-baiting why it shouldn't be done and what comes out of it if it's done, give examples too.

Making "requests" or being arrogant again will result in the appeal to be denied.

You better send me a 500-word apology for the lame ban. If atm robberies are considered as cop bait then they should be removed for good. I am not begging you for the unban and you are one who is being arrogant. Deny this appeal I don't care about the ban. 

• Like 2

I am sorry...for wasting my time actually giving you a chance. You seem to not understand the meaning of cop-bait, blowing ATMs isn't cop-baiting, waiting out on cops and not trying to escape is tho. If I was arrogant I would have denied the appeal the moment you acted bossy, strange how giving someone a chance is that bad. 

Feel free to post an unban appeal when you have understood your mistake.

Denied.