[Denied] Soulja_Pearson banned by Anonymous

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Soulja_Pearson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    05/22/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Account Sharing

• Personal comment

Hello there, I was told to request an unban after first week of june. Like I stated previously, it was all my fault, the dude whom I let to use my acc only logged in for 5 mins to see whatsup with recent update of the server. After that, I updated my acc's password, and if possible, you can also check how long he used my acc for (duration of ip changed or something like that). Apart from that, everything was clean and legit, also if you give me one opportunity, I guarantee that this mistake will not be repeated again. 

• Like 4

Hello, Soulja_Pearson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

23 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

What about you ban evading trying out hacks? Tell me something about that

dang ! It is simply bogus information surrounding around. I have no idea about this even ban evade, nor did I use any hacks or such. it was simply acc sharing that got me banned from this server. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Ric_Anderson said:

dang ! It is simply bogus information surrounding around. I have no idea about this even ban evade, nor did I use any hacks or such. it was simply acc sharing that got me banned from this server. 

Bogus lol ok then I believe your appeal is bogus too

9 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Bogus lol ok then I believe your appeal is bogus too

well dizzy sir not at all..if you have any proof of me evading and using hacks which I never did, Ofcourse you surely have the option to reject my ban appeal. apart from that, I do apologize for sharing my acc but I've never used any hacks or came back to the server after I got banned. 

37 minutes ago, Ric_Anderson said:

well dizzy sir not at all..if you have any proof of me evading and using hacks which I never did, Ofcourse you surely have the option to reject my ban appeal.

Thank's for that option I'll take it then and hearby reject your ban appeal. 

• Like 1