[Unbanned] Matteo Armani banned by Eduard Reiner

Stizzy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Matteo Armani

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduard Reiner

• When did you get banned?
    12/05/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Abusing hydra

• Personal comment

How exactly did I abuse hydra? A felonious suspect uses an AIRCRAFT to evade, he gets warned *multiple* times - he does not comply and gets shot down. 

?!

Hello, Matteo Armani!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your felony suspect was on foot running around a maverick when he was fired at here is the logs showing same :

12-05-2023 17:18:16 - [VEHICLE] Dominique_Burns (18)(161568): exited as driver

12-05-2023 17:18:17 - Matteo_Armani (41)(20124) -> Dominique_Burns (18)(161568) [explosion] [torso] [82.5xp] [Victim wep: fist]
12-05-2023 17:18:18 - Matteo_Armani (41)(20124) -> Dominique_Burns (18)(161568) [explosion] [torso] [16.691xp] [Victim wep: fist]

Let alone above you recklessly fired missiles 2 times which exploded on ground near people which is not allowed as well, you realistically can't shoot in a place that will affect randoms. Unless you can identify your mistake there is no point in continuing this conversation.

21 minutes ago, INFERNO said:

Your felony suspect was on foot running around a maverick when he was fired at here is the logs showing same :

12-05-2023 17:18:16 - [VEHICLE] Dominique_Burns (18)(161568): exited as driver

12-05-2023 17:18:17 - Matteo_Armani (41)(20124) -> Dominique_Burns (18)(161568) [explosion] [torso] [82.5xp] [Victim wep: fist]
12-05-2023 17:18:18 - Matteo_Armani (41)(20124) -> Dominique_Burns (18)(161568) [explosion] [torso] [16.691xp] [Victim wep: fist]

Let alone above you recklessly fired missiles 2 times which exploded on ground near people which is not allowed as well, you realistically can't shoot in a place that will affect randoms. Unless you can identify your mistake there is no point in continuing this conversation.

When I shot him, he was in the maverick, as seen in the video which you most likely received. He most likely got out while the shots were on their way towards his mav - I guess he got out once he heard the autolock 'beep'.

Not to mention that's exactly why I used autolock - so others don't get damaged. I surely know how big the radius is, and I was sure others won't get damaged.

side note: the 'DM get out' ban is invalid, you can ask Kacper

Edited by Nessfu