[4SALE]10 Pots Property at Willowfield.

Lopez

The house is situated at the end of Willowfield road, in a peaceful neighborhood that offers ample space for parking cars outside without any disturbance from neighbors. As you enter the house, you will be greeted by the sight of beautiful, real flowers that are taken care of every day on your right.

image.png?width=960&height=398

image.png

image.png?width=960&height=536

Upon reaching the front door, you will notice a cozy bedroom designed for a single person. To your left, there is another door that leads to the living room, which is perfect for receiving guests.

image.png?width=960&height=416

In the living room, you will find a comfortable seating area, with bookshelves situated to the right. These shelves hold a secret - if you can find the hidden door, it will lead you to another secret room where ten pots are carefully placed on the shelves.

image.png?width=960&height=505

image.png?width=960&height=480

The house boasts an upgraded security system, including an Alarm level 4 and Reinforced Door for added safety.

At present, I am open to accepting offers for the property, or even trading it for something of value. Please note, however, that I reserve the right to reject offers that do not meet my expectations.

• Lopez changed the title to [4SALE]10 Pots Property at Willowfield.
6 minutes ago, someone. said:

it's the least profitable 24/7 in BB the other one is better

It’s only 2 in blueberry and mine is the only one stocked, so it’s the only profitable 24/7 in BB.. don’t be mad when Bruce offers the buyout and he owns both 24/7s .. Bruce estimated his 24/7 to be worth 17m so mine should be at least 15m?? Let’s deal

Edited by Percy_Miller

15 minutes ago, Percy_Miller said:

It’s only 2 in blueberry and mine is the only one stocked, so it’s the only profitable 24/7 in BB.. don’t be mad when Bruce offers the buyout and he owns both 24/7s .. Bruce estimated his 24/7 to be worth 17m so mine should be at least 15m?? Let’s deal

Bruce is banned wake up anyways the other one had more profits that this

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Elfin locked this topic