[Unbanned] Renji Alaric banned by Benson (Yuvi#0014)

Renji
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Renji Alaric

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson (Yuvi#0014)

• When did you get banned?
    04/02/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal modifications

• Personal comment

Good day,
    So I got TP'd by Benson because he suspected me for using some sort of illegal modification which even himself doesn't know what neither does he know what is he suspecting me for. Whatsoever, I tabbed out to open teamviewer as he asked me to do so but since I have samp-addon witth AFK removed, it didn't mark me as AFK and I got auto-kicked by server, I didn't know how this auto-kicking thing works, nonetheless I instantly logged back in-game and when I did, I created a support ticket to call Benson back but instead he ended up banning me. I went to his discord and explained him the situation after which I showed him my PC thru teamviewer in which he didn't find anything and found out my GTA / PC was crystal clean. 

Whatsoever, Benson told me to appeal because he didn't wish to solve the situation via discord PMs. I was told later on, on another community that I busted myself saying that Solis was aiming behind the wall which I believe was the source of this suspection (?) Benson himself isn't sure of what he is suspecting me of neither has any evidence despite checking my PC. I request to be unbanned because I am a legitimate player unlike some others I know on the other side of this war.

Here is a video clip which I believe is the reason for why I was suspected for any 'illegal modifcations'. 

I recently learned that I got accused for nametag (?) which is actually really funny and I believe it's based off on this clip, that should clear any / all suspicions on myself. Have a good day and thanks for reading.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Renji Alaric!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

All I see is you repeating that I don't know what I'm suspecting you for. The right sentence is YOU don't know.
Secondly, I warned you about it which makes it your problem. I didn't share any information, yet you are talking out of your ass

02-04-2023 17:30:02 - [b] Benson_Andolini (13): Watch out from getting auto kicked

I said the check after you got kicked is useless and doesn't prove shit, so saying "crystal clear" about your GTA is valid only after the auto kick and not before.

You will be unbanned and forced on CAC on 9th of this month.

02-04-2023 17:30:02 - [b] Benson_Andolini (13): Watch out from getting auto kicked

I said the check after you got kicked is useless and doesn't prove shit, so saying "crystal clear" about your GTA is valid only after the auto kick and not before.

Even after giving me a reply you still haven't told me the reason of my ban, you have not given me a conclusive ban reason or the supposed illegal modification which I was accused for. I allowed you to check my GTA thru team viewer. I didn't know how auto-kick works in this server, I tabbed out and opened team viewer like you asked me to, came back ig and saw myself auto-kicked. I logged back in and instantly made a support request to call you but instead you banned me. You haven't shared any information about my ban, doesn't that seem wrong, isn't it my right to know what for I am being accused for? Nonetheless - thanks for wasting my war.

On 4/3/2023 at 1:34 PM, Ben$on said:

All I see is you repeating that I don't know what I'm suspecting you for. The right sentence is YOU don't know.
Secondly, I warned you about it which makes it your problem. I didn't share any information, yet you are talking out of your ass

Unbanned and forced on CAC.