[SELLING] San News Heli

ReDZonE

• ReDZonE changed the title to [SELLING] Alhambra Bar and San News Heli
1 hour ago, Zayi said:

Stop abusing unowned properties Map retard.

Just to stop your tears higher ups must have already checked 🤣🤣 Stop licking someone's ass who is community banned and doesn't know shit. 

Now you may leave. 

7 minutes ago, MiguelEscobar said:

Just to stop your tears higher ups must have already checked 🤣🤣 Stop licking someone's ass who is community banned and doesn't know shit. 

Now you may leave. 

Yeah clearly you have some super power to find all unowned properties. You are maybe superman the pakistani version.

Edited by Zayi
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, MiguelEscobar said:

Now you may leave. 

bhai ignore this motherchods jara PiXel business er jonno kande

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Zayi said:

Yeah clearly you have some super power to find all unowned properties. You are maybe superman the pakistani version.

Unfortunately I'm not from Pakistan, know your idol before you criticize.

However, even you don't matter to me let alone your trash opinion. By the way, I won't be replying to you anymore. Since barking is a nature of some sort of animal but I'm a human ❤️

1 hour ago, MiguelEscobar said:

Unfortunately I'm not from Pakistan, know your idol before you criticize.

However, even you don't matter to me let alone your trash opinion. By the way, I won't be replying to you anymore. Since barking is a nature of some sort of animal but I'm a human ❤️

Generated answer.Not expecting much more.

• ReDZonE changed the title to [SELLING] San News Heli
On 3/7/2023 at 10:50 AM, MiguelEscobar said:

Now you may leave. 

Turned that he knows a lot of shits AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA