[Denied] Given date 1st Jan - Kacper

holyflow

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Esmeraldo_Eix

• Which staff member banned you?
    I forgot

• When did you get banned?
    01/31/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiacc

• Personal comment

vgl.png.ad7e318ccc9bcb23ab3c0b2eb409d576

Hello there, @Kacperremember in the last ban-appeal you told me to re-appeal on 1stjan and you might consider letting me back in, give me a last chance and couldnt make ucute story like before lol, I'm giving a last try to get unbanned on valrise as i returned to samp no other servers to play and i served my time, banned since 6months, Happy Christmas & New year Valrise staff team!

•  

image.png

Z0FavaX.png?width=300&height=392

(is this trend still ongoing? lol)

Edited by Jeezz

Hello, Mickey_Dashkanov!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• holyflow changed the title to Given date 1st Jan - Kacper

Ahmed Jemai has 8Bans and was community banned from here, he got a chance while he had 60+accounts

Anthony eix has more than4bans, he also got chance.

David Addison has 6 bans which he also got a chance   to play on the server now 9d D  

David's punishment history:image.png

I esmeraldo eix has 3bans, no much warn/tempban/kicks and marko says that you already have 3bans and we won't grant you a chance. 

I'm fully changed now and mature enough to play on the server.

Edited by Jeezz

On 1/31/2023 at 11:38 AM, Jeezz said:

(is this trend still ongoing? lol)

Nope it is not

It wasnt only me saying you don't have a chance, it was managers aswell. Posting someone's history is meaningless at this point, if management deemed you shall not be unbanned, then it stays
DENIED