[Unbanned] Israel_Curbelo banned by Enes_Soprano

Saito

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Israel_Curbelo

• Which staff member banned you?
    Enes_Soprano

• When did you get banned?
    05/07/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Continious DM, cophunting, not here to roleplay

• Personal comment

Hello staff, I got banned back then for continuous DM and cophunting. I admit to have DMed cops for a poor reason, I fired at them because I was wanted and wanted to lose my stars. I admit to have DMed other guys but I don't remember since it was long time ago. 

I apologize for this, this was a long time ago and I want to get unbanned and play again on the server.

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Israel_Curbelo!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Popcorn 1

You have been banned too many time in the past, five to be exact. However it was a long time ago and I'm willing to give you a shot for one more time to see if you are actually sorry. 

We won't go easy on you if you decide to to against the rules again. Another ban issued against you will be permanent with no chance of an unban, be sure to take a note of that.

You're unbanned with 100% wealth seizure.