[Selling] My beloved Duneride.

dellpacker

For Sale is my Duneride.

For sale is a Duneride equipped with a radio, and no security features. This Duneride was my first car, which I bought for quite a lot of money using my Police Volunteer wages a while ago. Now, I have expanded my car collection, and a big chunky Duneride is no longer needed for me.

This Duneride has a top speed of 110Kmh on flat ground. But do not let that put you off from buying it, as the 4X4 system gives it excellent traction on the roads, even in the rain. The Duneride is an extremely capable car, being able to climb extremely steep hills, and carry on accelerating. It's size and strength makes it a very hard car for the Police to do a Pit Maneuver on, and is capable of ramming cars and climbing over them. Infact, you can use this car to grind police vehicles against walls, which I have done in the past.

The Duneride has armoured wheels, which cannot be shot out by Police, making it an excellent escape vehicle.

It is currently in a Red / Black paint scheme and stored in the LS Bank carpark.

I'm sure you've seen me driving it around, so I will not provide any images.

Starting Bid = 65k

Buyout = 120k

• 4 weeks later...
  • James locked this topic