[TCL]Toni banned by Billy

James
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

- What is your in-game name?: 

[TCL]Toni

- Which staff member banned you?: 

Billy

- When did you get banned?: 

12/26/18

- What is the ban reason?:

Aimbot

- Personal comment:

??

Edited by Billy
This format looks better
  • Like 1

Hello, [TCL]Toni!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

2 hours ago, Billy said:

??

Would you like to talk about it or would you like to remain banned?

Don't know what do you have to say when you are wrongly banned for cheating, can I get some clips of me using cheats please? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toni said:

Don't know what do you have to say when you are wrongly banned for cheating, can I get some clips of me using cheats please? 

Well you aren't wrongly banned for cheating so there's no need for you to concern yourself there. 

Just now, Toni said:

Can I get the clips please?

No, then I'd to have to listen to you make up some stupid excuses to try and snake your way out of what you've done. I don't ban for aimbot unless I'm certain someone is aimbotting, so you can either confess and apologize for what you've done, or you can find somewhere else to play with your cheats.

6 minutes ago, Billy said:

No, then I'd to have to listen to you make up some stupid excuses to try and snake your way out of what you've done. I don't ban for aimbot unless I'm certain someone is aimbotting, so you can either confess and apologize for what you've done, or you can find somewhere else to play with your cheats.

I admit that I was using aimbot in the first place and I feel bad for that - also I have removed it ages ago.

• Like 1

Just now, Toni said:

I admit that I was using aimbot in the first place and I feel bad for that - also I have removed it ages ago.

Ages ago? That's odd because I have proof as recent as 4-5 days ago. So did you actually remove it at all or are you just continuing to lie to me?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Billy said:

Ages ago? That's odd because I have proof as recent as 4-5 days ago. So did you actually remove it at all or are you just continuing to lie to me?

Well I used aimbot at the shootout which occurred at Ocean Docks when we were capturing Gambino's turf and as far as I know that scene happened 7-8 days ago, it was removed immediately when few of the players got suspicious about me 😕

• Like 1

Looking back it on it, yes I guess it was about 7-8 days not 4-5. Regardless, I'm going to sleep now and I'll think about what you've said and come back to you with a response tomorrow.  If there's anything else you would like to say in your defense, now would be the time. 

• Like 1

• Billy locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Jelly changed the title to [TCL]Toni banned by Billy