Eva_Banks banned by Kacper

Acro
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Eva_Banks

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    09/10/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    I have forgotten

• Personal comment

Hello. I am here to admit my mistakes and ask for forgiveness. I don't remember the reason for what I was banned, it was nearly 2 years ago. However, I am here to apologise to everyone I have harmed with my actions. I am a completely different person now and all the bad things I used to do in the past are gone. 

I hope to return to the server and make a positive impact in it. 

Regards.

Hello, Eva_Banks!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Let me refresh your memory then. You cheated to steal group vehicles for thief. That was done a few days after you were unbanned. Before that you were already banned for cheats, plus two other bans totalling four. Why should I trust you, knowing everything about your history?

29 minutes ago, Zac said:

Let me refresh your memory then. You cheated to steal group vehicles for thief. That was done a few days after you were unbanned. Before that you were already banned for cheats, plus two other bans totalling four. Why should I trust you, knowing everything about your history?

I regret what I have done, I acknowledge my mistakes and I do wish to correct them, only if you give me the opportunity. I know, I don't deserve to be here at all, however I really miss the opportunity to play here again. You can force me on any anti-cheat system you wish, I am more than happy to cooperate with you. 

Eva,

You have exceeded four bans, which means permanent denial. 

You were banned twice for cheating and you were also ban evading multiple times. (which also means permanent denial) 

Denied.