Ander_Shon banned by Dylan

Ander_Shon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ander_Shon

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dylan

• When did you get banned?
    09/04/18

• What is the ban reason?
    DM

• Personal comment

Hello , (i don't know when i get banned) (i'm french sorry)

I want to be unban of the server because I liked it before with my friends Sayko to do drugs and everything else ... especially to work as a police officer. I liked this server so much that I posted advice to make the server more RP (like / have a license to carry weapons and all that ...) I hope not to be banned from the server.

Hello, Ander_Shon!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Owner
On 12/28/2018 at 11:34 AM, Jelly said:

You have been banned by Dylan at the sixteenth of August, since he is away nowadays I will deal with your ban appeal.

Why are you posting a ban appeal only now instead of when you got suspended if you "liked it" so much?

• 3 weeks later...