Timur_Wagner banned by Benson

wonderfuI
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Timur_Wagner

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson

• When did you get banned?
    I don't know

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Modification - Nametags

• Personal comment

Hello. Timur here, also known as wonderful. I am here to make an appeal for the ban I received not too long ago.(2-3 weeks i think) Let me start off by saying that I am extremely disappointed in what I did. I do admit to using nametags, but while getting TVed, the admin that banned me did not find anything injected/any .exe files that could relate in any way to cheats. Instead, I had some old screenshots on my desktop (~3-4m ago) in which the nametags were clearly visible. Again, I do not tolerate cheating in any way. I have gotten TVed a lot of times during my playtime here and I was clean. I do miss my friends playing on this server, and I wish I could join them again. Therefore, I would do anything it takes. I accept to be forced on CAC and let the staff team handle my computer files, if they suspect me of anything.

Edited by wonderfuI
Edited date
  • Like 7
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Timur_Wagner!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

• Ben$on locked this topic