Jinnah_Raza banned by DerekC

phl_.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jinnah_Raza

• Which staff member banned you?
    DerekC

• When did you get banned?
    12/22/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Returning after death, /q to avoid administration

• Personal comment

Yeah,

I ruturned after death sorry, i was about to give the weeds yesterday and do apologise to you but my internet is expired on the time i quited bacause my internet has only time limit only for 1 day

Sorry DerekC for Ruturning After Death

Hello, Jinnah_Raza!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

No, that's false, you quit because you saw us coming, immediately after our blip appeared on the map you /q. Come with the truth or you'll be denied.

I find it hard to believe that your 'internet' expired at the exact time we arrived back on the weedfield.

I came to field to check if my weed field is still there and i saw weeds is flowering and I harvest few of them

and i saw a "blue blip" in my radar i quitted

And on the discord i receive a message on discord that you calling me, i tried to logged back ingame but my internet has expired which means the time limit of my internet is gone. and the time trying to logging in game im going to give back the weeds and do some apologize to you.

Sorry DerekC

@Derek I'll say this

Yes i ruturned in the field

Yes i /q'ed just to avoid you guys

I just lost my head when the cops came on my field and the shootout started and i got lags and i keep crashing

Im so sorry DerekC give me some chance to play in the server

I will not do it again...

• Community Manager

Removed all of the drugs and its ingredients from your inventory. 

Do NOT repeat this again. Your behavior and actions are unacceptable and this is a warning to not repeat it. Next time, more severe punishment will follow.

Unbanned.