JawwadKhan banned by DereckC

Jawwad Khan
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    JawwadKhan

• Which staff member banned you?
    DereckC

• When did you get banned?
    12/21/00

• What is the ban reason?
    pm rp

• Personal comment

hey Arthur asked me the address of Richman and I said I don't know when he said come down and he kidnapped me and I contacted 2 cops to help me most people do it they call 911 to help but pmed 2 cops and got banned by DereckC

Hello, JawwadKhan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

21 hours ago, LocMax said:

in 300 words elaborate what roleplay is and WHY it is not okay to use PM for roleplay purposes

Role-play according to me,is that actions which we do in real life. You can got kidnapped,you can got robbed etc. Arthur kidnapped me and players often call emergency services (911) for help but when i did the same last time,i got banned and now i didn't called them rather i do messaged some cops to come and help me. Its a normal thing i think we are allowed to do it then why DerekC banned me for it? Why he did his wrong thing to me?

• Community Manager

You are NOT allowed to use PM for roleplay purposes, not to sell drugs, not to call for backup. Do you understand this?

You have an extensive punishment history, mostly for DM and poor RP, what guarantees a change here?

10 hours ago, LocMax said:

You are NOT allowed to use PM for roleplay purposes, not to sell drugs, not to call for backup. Do you understand this?

You have an extensive punishment history, mostly for DM and poor RP, what guarantees a change here?

I have a question let's clear my mind about kidnapping. The question is that can i call cops during being kidnapped? And secondly i want you to make me understand what is allowed and what is not allowed during being kidnapped? I didn't knew the rules of kidnapping so can you plz help.me understand them?

• Community Manager

If you are tied up (your hands are tied) you cannot call anybody because you are physically restrained from doing so.

You cannot use /pm or /gm or /p to call backup in any situation. Backup can only be called through /wt or phone when you are able to (when you are not tied, cuffed, ...)

21 minutes ago, LocMax said:

If you are tied up (your hands are tied) you cannot call anybody because you are physically restrained from doing so.

You cannot use /pm or /gm or /p to call backup in any situation. Backup can only be called through /wt or phone when you are able to (when you are not tied, cuffed, ...)

hey, it's being a week since I am banned isn't this punishment enough for me? Secondly, I wanna suggest that why don't you add admin jail to the server? it is common among many other servers.

• Community Manager

This is not a debate over making lenient punishments.

image.png.ec157ba9f1f77722cdc8fa05754bdade.png

Your punishment history is clear, extensive and based on DM and bad RP.

Do you understand what roleplay is and what's acceptable and what not?

2 hours ago, LocMax said:

This is not a debate over making lenient punishments.

image.png.ec157ba9f1f77722cdc8fa05754bdade.png

Your punishment history is clear, extensive and based on DM and bad RP.

Do you understand what roleplay is and what's acceptable and what not?

Yeah i do understand but not that is role-play when someone asks your shop keys and call admin and bans you. Last time my hands were not tied and i did called cops but got banned. 

2 hours ago, Jawwad Khan said:

Bro i gave up when will you unban me now?

You wont be unbanned unless you show us that you understand every single word that Matthew is saying, because its pointless to unban you and we find you repeating your mistakes again in few days, so I suggest you to watch some roleplay clips and re-read what Matthew said above.

17 minutes ago, iMarcell said:

You wont be unbanned unless you show us that you understand every single word that Matthew is saying, because its pointless to unban you and we find you repeating your mistakes again in few days, so I suggest you to watch some roleplay clips and re-read what Matthew said above.

Bro i understood what he said and i know what is role-play...