AnthonyE banned by Ricardo Cruz

sTcorey
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    AnthonyE

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ricardo Cruz

• When did you get banned?
    12/12/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Blatant DM

• Personal comment

aite an cop named ricardo comes around our weed field for many minutes,gets around us ,leave with bike,when im aiming and shooting his tires he quits the game,relogs ,after some minutes pass he comes again,tries to shoot me with rifle ,i shootback with sniper and fuck his whole hp*he would be dead* but he used /aduty

all that is recorded

proofs comming soon

Edited by anthonyee

Hello, AnthonyE!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

So yes. The first time I came at the field I wasn't even aware of you even being there because I was desynced. Even PMed Doom about it and I told him I will relog and I will drive away, which I did. 

About your shooting. I was going from Los Santos towards Angel Pine again and when I saw you there, I drove a bit off road, returned back towards LS and when I parked at a trailer park there I was checking with a camera and I instantly get sniped. I did admin duty because what you did is Blatant DM.

One more time. I back off from the field, I grabbed a camera to check who it was and when I peaked I was instantly shot. 

I never called any backup. Cause everyone else was dead. 

And stop getting your friends to PM me in game. Ty.

You need to read with your eyes instead of doing so with your ass.

Like I said to Doom on his PM I was desynched. I am not stupid to drive around a weed field with 10 people in there.

[18:29:53] PM from [9th]Doom (29): One man army??
[18:30:05] PM to [9th]Doom (29): Am I driving around you lol
[18:30:09] PM to [9th]Doom (29): I am desynced as fuck
[18:30:11] PM from [9th]Doom (29): yes
[18:30:12] PM to [9th]Doom (29): -_-'
[18:30:16] PM to [9th]Doom (29): I didn't even see u lol
[18:30:23] PM to [9th]Doom (29): let me relog and I'll get out of here
[18:30:25] PM from [9th]Doom (29): we are 10 here
[18:30:39] PM to [9th]Doom (29): rip I didn't even see that I was desynced how nice -_-'

also you pm to dont shoot while i had taken out your armor and after you said stop in main chat i stopped,after that i asked for refunding my ammos you said you will refund me a new brain,and i said refund me a dic and you banned me 

anyway idk how u became admin,a high level admin plz check this

• Community Owner

AnthonyE, let me remind you though that this does not mean you can be a dick to admins. Seeing your punishments for the past months, you do have quite some trouble behaving already. Just letting you know, you are walking on the edge here. I don't have trouble reverting the unban if I see you continue being a dick.

• Like 1