Craig Shaw banned by Athena Carter

Jean_Fremont
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Craig Shaw

• Which staff member banned you?
    Athena Carter

• When did you get banned?
    04/11/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Multi-accounting (Reddish Perzi)

• Personal comment

Hey! It's been over 4-5 months ever since multi-accounted to be honest i ban evaded cause of the sampcac that thing brings down my fps like hectic one end im at 100 and fps drop hits spiking me down to 40-50 and valrise really needs a launcher or something better than sampcac and i wan't to aplogise for my actions!

Hello, Craig Shaw!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were banned twice for hacking, harrasing a female player and now multi accounting so to avoid the anti cheat. Whats next? I dont think you'll ever learn to abide by the rules we impose.

Stop reasoning out that CAC is the problem as I've had CAC installed in a potato pc.

Denied.