Avery banned by MathewC

Nicko
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Avery

• Which staff member banned you?
    MathewC

• When did you get banned?
    11/30/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evading Keno

• Personal comment

Please unban me .I was at level 1 and you give me ban ,I'm looking for you give me unban ,I do not use two accaunt because I'm not stupid .believe me understand what I'm saying I have to say Sorry ?. And let me play  , "Please" in everything.

Hello, Avery!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

It's true ,you always say the right I'm sorry I want to be unban  .  I would like to let me play. Please unban me , KeNo_ or Avery please  will change the situation

if you give me a chance to "acc" KeNo_ will definitely change the situation Please , you understand I want to play this server again ,i like very very much this server . give me the last chance in acc "KeNo_" or give me lots of chances in acc Avery Please ,Please ...Sorry Sorry in everything  🙏🙏🙏🙏

You will be very good if you give me a chance in acc KeNo_ . I'm telling you Sorry ,Sorry ,Sorry , Sorry ..,.,.,,.,give me a chance .and I am a man and I sometimes err ,everybody makes mistakes , I'm not the first to do it ,I believe you understand me In 'acc' KeNo_ I'm looking for a last chance ,Can you give me please ,Last chance for me in 'acc' KeNo_ .I know you always have the right ,and you will always be right , Please  you understand that I want to play this server a lot ..I like very much this server .....Please / Sorry,Sorry,Sorry ..I'll tell you how many times you want "" Sorry""" just do it to me 'For unabn KeNo_ /lastchance\
or   Avery some opportunities for me  /. Please 🙏 Please 🙏Please 🙏Please🙏 Please 🙏Please🙏

.\

Hello Keno, saying "sorry"412689124689 times won't change the fact that you broke multiple server rules. Saying "please" won't make any staff member to unban you either.

You have 4 FULL bans in total and lots of other punishments, and in order for you to get unbanned you need to show that your attitude will change  so we don't have to deal with you again. So here is what you are going to do.

Write what roleplay means for you in 200 words.

And also, write how your attitude and actions will change if you get unbanned.

If I see you spamming "sorry" and/or "please" you'll be deneid, also don't PM any Staff member.

• Like 1

Hello  , I'm Keno . I will promise you that i will not do anymore DM , Carjacking ,Shot player for no reason ,..etc......I will behave well in the game , I will not brake the rules ,..RP {RolePlay } For me is ' acting or roleplaying a character example acting like a trucker,roleplaying as a trucker or rolepplaying a cop character no criminial activities etc. RP isn't   /[Text] But /me [thing that i will do]  .. I will know to speak English .I have other things as well, but how do I explain it ...'sorry..' ... I want another chance ,Can you give me that  . I'm trying to learn a lot about the game ..🙏 Pls🙏

Edited by Nicko

Roleplay - Roleplay defines as acting as in real life. People with their own characters in SAMP interact with each other. You act like in real life, and dont do things that you cant do in real life. That is non-rp. Roleplay is all about realistic actions. You can roleplay any person/role you want. It needs to be realistic and your actions should be realistic aswell. Many people roleplay different races, cops or criminals, its their character and they roleplay different things. Like in real life, where you can see different people, cops, and people who do crimes. Roleplay is main reason why roleplay servers are created. Different servers have different type of roleplay. Light, medium and high. The basic thing in roleplay servers is ROLEPLAY. That's the most important thing, it keeps the server alive. If a lot of roleplay happens in the server, the more people join. In this server we can see roleplay from some people. Not from the whole server, because some are new and dont know what RP is. People need to see what roleplay is and how it works before they join the server. This is all I know about roleplay.

"Here are 195+[-] words""

Edited by Nicko

Now, after I had a good thought I've decided to give you ONE more LAST chance, I hope you'll follow the rules from now on. But if you break any rule and get banned, do not expect to be unbanned again. 

I am going to unban KeNo_  and you can play from that account.