Kane_Menace banned by Anonymous

Kane_Menace
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kane_Menace

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    11/24/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Trolling, inability to obey community standards and rules.

• Personal comment

Yo, iknow im a menace with my homeboi we're menace to society but we didn't expect that the situation or sm shit gonna reach this situation that one of us getting banned just because we troll or insult some players which start the beef but we over beefed them and we got reported for insulting maybe and also the ban reason on my screen is Trolling, inability to obey community standards and rules but the admin banned us because he thought we did DM and it was a misunderstanding IC issue, but im so sorry for it if yall thinks im still the one who needs to be banned, idont see any reason to make me stay banned for sure because it was in character issues not out of character issues so, sorry just to make me unbanned.

Also ain't sure that ban date because the screenshot doesn't show any banned date and the admin who banned me is anonymous but maybe i know them and it's MatthewC or ArslanC, not sure and idont know why they put anonymous name, it was legit banning me for any reasons like finding some reasons, but please unban me and think for it, finding a reason to ban a player ;3 which makes the community dead.

sa-mp-000.png

Hello, Kane_Menace!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

yo' ma' nigga menance suppin' dawg it's yo' boy MC aka Anonymous in da' crib I banned cho' ass for conspiracies of us targeting RC / LS players and general shit talking against the server in chat chu' say on that?

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 5

21 hours ago, LocMax said:

yo' ma' nigga menance suppin' dawg it's yo' boy MC aka Anonymous in da' crib I banned cho' ass for conspiracies of us targeting RC / LS players and general shit talking against the server in chat chu' say on that?

Shi'd bruh, aint giving no damn against the server just those punk baby ass players mane and its normal to have a beef so jeah, and also on that time bruh i was like fkd up because ArslanC quickly banned me for DM and now anotherer reason, btw all i gotta say is sorry, sorry i just wanna play again yo.

• Community Manager

OH SHI' you mad on ma' homie AC? 'chu got on 'em? yo' ass gotta play by the law y'kno' what am sayin'? you deadass pissin' on the playas and if yo' ass get unbanned you gon' have to be a followa'

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LocMax said:

OH SHI' you mad on ma' homie AC? 'chu got on 'em? yo' ass gotta play by the law y'kno' what am sayin'? you deadass pissin' on the playas and if yo' ass get unbanned you gon' have to be a followa'

Damn! this nigga goes gangsta on forums!lmao, btw yo lil politican,aint need beef on this section i just wanna be unbanned ya feelme?, do yo duty here n' shit.

• Community Manager

OOOOH dayum nig' tellin' me fuck i'm gon' do on ma' turf yo' lost yo' mind nigga?  get cho' ass apologizing fo' talkin' shit and swear on yo' mama you gon' follow da rules.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1