Jake_ banned by [ws]Tyrone -Not sure tho

Jake
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jake_

• Which staff member banned you?
    [ws]Tyrone -Not sure tho

• When did you get banned?
    11/25/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Blatant DM.

• Personal comment

Well, I didn't really think about it... Macon just tied a random person, he was asked why it happened, he made a joke about Buddhism , I got ..." triggered"I said "LETS FUCK MACON" someone said " you can try" and threatened me with killing me , so i shot at Macon .... it was DM yes , i do really apologize to Macon , i will pay him the armour he lost. I do understand what i did was against the rules , and i'm very sorry for it. Begging to get another chance.

Edited by Jelly

Hello, Jake_!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Firstly you have choosen a bad idea to DM at Public event and ruin it.

Second you cant just kill people insultijng your religion or so, you simply report them if you feel offended and administrators would solve it.

Third, Elaborate in 150 words what you did was wrong and what you should do to avoid doing it in the future.

Fourth is that you got 3 recent bans and this is your fourth. You were given a lot of chances , which you failed to abide the rules. Why we should give you a chance to prove yourself worthy to the server and follow the rules?

I think that I can't just go and kill random people and ruin public events for no reason, I was triggered by a religious joke from Macon's side. I just did it, without even thinking that I will end fu-ed up. I told him sorry, and I really hope that he forgives me for losing armor for no random reason. I am very sorry and I'm trying my best not to ruin others RP, but I'm stupid and I do it... I won't really do it next time because it's very shitty to ruin RP and events, especially ones that players are enjoying. I didn't really mean to get Macon_Ravenwood to lose any armor, but I just got triggered , I will never do that again, as it's not allowed in the server rules , I didn't really think about what will happen when I did it , I would want a chance , and Macon, sorry mate, I will pay you the armor if I really get unbanned.

4. I would want a chance because the server is one of the best places for me to play, I've given a lot of time for it .... I'm very sorry.

Review date set to 1st of January 2019.

PMing any staff member for your appeal will result in 1 week increase of your review date.

If you ban evade your appeal will be straight denied without the chance to re appeal in the near future.

Edited by Tyrone.

• Marcus. locked this topic
  • 1 month later...