Temorin_Saito banned by Eduardo_Something

Speedy.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Temorin_Saito

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Something

• When did you get banned?
    09/14/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxicity

• Personal comment

Hello It's me again, following a discussion in a discord ticket I have decided to post another ban appeal. 

I would first of like to say that I really do apologise for those I was toxic to within this community, I hounded at administration for no good reason and decided to base my anger towards them while I played Valrise. I since then have matured and realised that if I am to have a long place in this community I should approach things a completely different way and stop acting like a child. I would firstly like to apologise towards the staff and management team for my constant hounding and toxicity during my time here in Valrise, and second to my friends because my behaviour left me unable to enjoy the server with them.

Secondly I would like to state that a lot of the people I had previous issues with are now no longer within the community, which makes it a perfect time for me to turn a new leaf and have a fresh start within the community. Clearing my name and showing you guys that I can behave as a regular player means the world to me and I hope that you see it in me. Participating in other roleplay communities and keeping a very clear record and being a good friendly player is what leads me here, I have proven to myself that I can be a good player and now I would like to take that a step further and prove to you. 

This also means a huge amount to me because my friends would love to play with me and so would I with them. Simply for that reason I would be able to keep my mouth shut and stay under the radar, because I know the risk of me never playing again and losing a connection developed with friends is always a possibility should I chose to go down the path I once chose. Besides I now know there is no room for people like the idiot I used to be and plan on taking an incredibly different approach to the server. An approach that would in turn allow me to become someone respected instead of hated and laughed at.

I would also like to specify I have come to full acceptance and understanding of why I have been banned, and why I have built up this reputation among the server. My behaviour was cocky, arrogant and disrespectful to many. I chose to take my own anger out on my own failures and misdoings towards the people who are in control of the server, regardless the fact that they actually do a really good job considering the many challenges the server has faced and will always face. That is also another big thing, I have in turn developed a respect for the owner and management team when I first thought about how difficult it is to run and manage a community such as Valrise, And how my behaviour made it harder for them!

Another thing I feel is important to comment on is that I have a huge backing from my friends which are people highly respected and trusted, this creates a foundation for my new start on behaviour and conduction of myself. This can also help you guys believe in me, as I have made a promise to them I would like to now make a Promise to you!

I have noticed that a lot of people who were previously a lot like me in their earlier times in the server, have reached a status of respect and trust within the community. Much like them that makes me believe that I have the room to grow as a person and as a member here. Even many people that have previously hacked and cheated in the community, causing a bigger impact and ripple on the server, its economy and its player base. To me its clear to see that with the right dedication much like them I can grow out of this phase of immaturity, and move on to make my friends and others around me proud!

Thank you for taking the time to read this whoever you are, I only ask of administration to at least entertain me and discuss the options moving forward. Because much like you this server means a whole lot to me in terms of my friends!

Come a new year, and a birthday for the community I feel like with this anniversary I can start fresh!

Edited by John_Haines
  • Like 5
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Temorin_Saito!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

the powers that be told me to tell you don't be an ass again. just play the game, and if you have a complaint. do it the right way. otherwise they wont hesitate to ban you again.

• Thanks 2