DonMarioSop banned by matthewc

David.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    DonMarioSop

• Which staff member banned you?
    matthewc

• When did you get banned?
    09/17/18

• What is the ban reason?
    quit to avoid arrest

• Personal comment

I requested a ban on myself, rather than getting jailed unfairly.

Due to being the biggest head of this server, cops have a dream to /frisk me. Unfortunately for them, I never give them the chance to.  

I was being chased by the whole LSPD, they blocked my vehicle and I got out with my SMG in the hand, didn't shoot as I was surrounded by 15 officers. I ran for about 15 seconds, Elias_Walker takes out his taser, tasing me. I asked why did he tase an armed member (obviously displaying a gun in his hand) - he claimed: ''I did not see the weapon'' (xdd). Sorry guys, you won't get to frisk me, this is the reason I am here right now - the guy did not see a big ass SMG for 15 seconds 

Hello, DonMarioSop!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

tasers are regulated by SAPD and not by server rules, quitting to avoid an arrest is a breach of rules though, furthermore your mentality of "not allowing cops to frisk you" which is under any circumstance is also indication you only play to get some action through pursuits by blowing up ATMs and getting cops on you, I spectated you for a while and even saw you stop when cops lose you and let them catch up, which shows your intentions are only to have pursuits and cops on you

so why should you be unbanned when you do not wish to roleplay?

I understand that tasers are regulated by SAPD, but they shall not be misused. Just for the hate that you cannot stop someone, doesn't mean you should go against SAPD rules to stop the person (Don't tell me go report him to IA or whatever). It's common sense. Especially when it comes from an admin like Elias_Walker, he did it in the eyes of 15 officers, which is not a good example to give. 

Blowing ATM's is part of the criminal scripts, which I enjoy doing. I also enjoy pursuits. I'm not into shooting, plenty of officers told me ''keep up'' with the pursuits as they enjoy chasing me. I don't cause DM fests, I simply try to evade the whole LSPD.

As for roleplay... I am part of a gang led by Kacper which we have daily RP scenarios - if not with other players, we RP at our hood with ourselves. I'm always open for Roleplay, I don't deny. But not when I'm mistreated. I sure do let cops frisk me if they want to do it the right way - but not I run with a SMG for 15-20 seconds, I get tased and guy claims that ''he did not see the weapon''..

As for quitting, I acknowledge it. I requested to get banned before quitting. Because I wish to handle the situation here, so the whole server can know what's the situation about and judge based on their opinion who's right & who's wrong

Edited by David.
duplicate post

• Community Manager

You'll be stripped off the illegal items you have in your inventory as a consequence of intentionally quitting during arrest to avoid it, and furthermore server rules are listed in a topic on this forum, why somebody whoever wrote that named it server rule restriction is beyond my knowledge or understanding, but in either case,  we will revise the taser and criminals avoiding being arrested to lose items and apply either script changes or rule changes to combat it.

With that being said, you're unbanned now.

Comply with roleplay in future because the trend that goes on around in the server nowadays with people just copbaiting (and I know you're not the only one doing this right now) but it needs to end

• Popcorn 1