Salvador_Barksdale banned by Dylan McKay

AboEzzo
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Salvador_Barksdale

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dylan McKay

• When did you get banned?
    05/28/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Using ALT 'ACC' to by pass 'CAC'

• Personal comment

I don't know what to say, It wasn't to avoid using hacks, yet It was just for fun. I'm changing SA-MP when playing this server each time, restarting pc, IDK what to say.

Likewise, I guess closing it, or denying it from now If chances aren't going to be given. 

I tried my best In this community and failed, what more? Keep going? Tried and failed.

I just want to get unbanned to play with my friends as far they log in per year 1 time, or maybe not gonna play and would like to stay unbanned so any other time I log in I would be unbanned and not banned.

About everything I've done in this community was bad from my first join to the server, I don't know what to say… This is shame

I apologize to Antonello, Tina Nakazato for failing to raise her head in pd, and captain Zac as well.

I apologize also to Brandon as far I made a lot of problems with him, TSM I apologize as well for failing you down guys.

If there's anyone didn't get my apology, send me a message in forums, and I'll apologize.

I tried also to change my attitude and did that, but others done many things to fail me, and they succeed. I'm sorry to the administration team.

Likewise, I am sorry, Kira Nocta...

I tried to become at least one of the staff members and failed since no one looked into my application, I guess this is going to stay as a fail and not going to succeed with it.

This is not shit post, so everyone goes on chat and posts it, stop it and grow up, look on yourself and stop looking on others to end their happiness 

This is my last ban appeal, I guess It taking a year to be decided since this is my 5th ban and I guess I won't look into it because I'll just work on myself and anytime I'm free I'll join the server.

not a shit asslick, congratulations my friend benson and james.

• Like 2

Hello, Salvador_Barksdale!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1