Ayman_regraui banned by Marko_vanhanen

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ayman_regraui

• Which staff member banned you?
    Marko_vanhanen

• When did you get banned?
    05/12/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    su after death but i didnt see the killer due to camera not focusing on him.

• Personal comment

yo marko my man, thats not fair what you did to me like banning me forever , i will have to report to the game devlopers for what t you did , why rude like that , i explained that i didnt see who is the killer to the camer not focusing on him , and i tauth  i su another player , not the one who killed , so im askin you to get me back or i will report you now! ,

thats not fair im a new player. and you should know that you always rud to me for no reason ....

Hello, Ayman_regraui!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Why do you have 13 punishments over the span of 1 month and in the last week or so there are 2 temp bans! Mind explaining that first?

21 minutes ago, Ayman_regragui said:

so im askin you to get me back or i will report you now!

Threats wont get you anywhere, if you want you can staff report me..

21 minutes ago, Ayman_regragui said:

thats not fair im a new player. and you should know that

You are level 13, that's NOT a new player.

For now I only see bunch of accusations of me being unfair. But looking at your history and the fact that this aint the first time you have done this I would like to see some more effort from you, else we can deny this appeal.

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)
  • Like 1