Business Refund Request

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, I was inactive because of stupid war situation and  i lost my one business because of tax.

Edit: I thought I lost it because of tax but as far as I understand now it has nothing to do with tax.

So why my business removed?

gallery164.thumb.jpg.0f21dad2e592d2469836f7bd7da99092.jpg

Edited by OzD

1 minute ago, Zac said:

Ah, old ss I assume. Will have this checked soon. I'll get back to you.

Ah you right.Sorry my fault.

Thank you for your interest

1 hour ago, Zac said:

The property was seized by management due to your inactivity and was decided to be deactivated because of too many 24/7s in LS.

Okay, I told my reason for inactivity. But I paid millions for that shop.Yes there are many 7/24(15-16) in LS, but fewer toolshops(9).

Maybe we can change property type as toolstore?

Edited by OzD

I already lost 3 shops due to being inactive.I did not want a refund for these because it was my problem.But I want it for this 7/24 cause it doesn't seem so fair.

Technically "millions" doesn't matter. What matters is the time I spend.

I'm still here and I haven't gone anywhere.I continued to manage my company on discord and became active almost every 2 days(even in this dire situation).

We appreciate that you transferred your businesses, good job there. Although you won't get any special kind of treatment. There were other ppl that got seized of their properties as well. So yeah, you aren't getting anything in return.