Quica_ElGuerro banned by Antonio_Torres

Kika
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Quica_ElGuerro

• Which staff member banned you?
    Antonio_Torres

• When did you get banned?
    04/12/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Cophunt

• Personal comment

Antonio i'm not sure what was going through your mind, you kept chasing me, once you got cocky we shot you back to death and then you complain about cophunt, you think we can't do anything about it mate?If you want to express your feelings and let your anger out do it somewhere else and not ban me, i need you to reply asap this is some bullshit that you have done.I was in a passager seat, you were screaming in walkie talkie : HELP HELP. and then you decide to ban me, making a fool out of yourself from banning me because you got angry.You got yourself in trouble involving yourself 1vs10, what's the logic of that.

[15:17:39] Mask_69930 (radio): HELP
    [15:17:40] Mask_69930 (radio): HELP
    [15:17:40] Mask_69930 (radio): HELP

Footage from different POV:

unknown.png?size=4096

AND  YOU EVEN ABUSING DRIVE BY ENTERING AS A PASSANGER TO NOT EVEN TAKE DAMAGE

unknown.png?size=4096

• Your people even said to not risk dying, you go 1vs10 like some guy with 10 rpgs on him.

• [15:18:48] ============= You got permanently banned =============
    [15:18:48] You got permanently banned by Antonio_Torres.
    [15:18:48] Reason: you don't chase cops, you evade them
    [15:18:48]
    [15:18:48] [!] You can appeal your ban on our forum (www.valrisegaming.com).
    [15:18:48] [!] Please do not ban evade or you will not be unbanned.
    [15:18:49] Server closed the connection.

Out of nowhere man decides to ban me, just me,especially as a passager:

• https://youtu.be/ZGLCksNOfMw

Edited by Guerrero
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello, Quica_ElGuerro!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

5 minutes ago, 'Wes said:

got a clip?

yes check the link in the end, its when the guy who made the clip responded to the backup. and came late.

I wasn't even driving brother he instantly banned me.

Edited by Guerrero

ok i got a few questions, relatively simple.

1. from the looks of it it looks like those bunker dudes were just chilling and a squad pull up. so why start blasting them if they didnt start shooting tho?

2. Surely even if you encountered them a second or 3rd time you'd just flee them unless they were actively pursuing you which seems not to be the case here.

7 minutes ago, 'Wes said:

ok i got a few questions, relatively simple.

1. from the looks of it it looks like those bunker dudes were just chilling and a squad pull up. so why start blasting them if they didnt start shooting tho?

2. Surely even if you encountered them a second or 3rd time you'd just flee them unless they were actively pursuing you which seems not to be the case here.

1. I was suspected and in the screenshot that you see of antonios radio he said he's requesting help.
2.I was a passager i couldn't even have the access to chase him down.
3.You tell me why would he involve himself in a 1vs10 situation.

Bunkers are used for special situations there is no way you can see a bunker chill around armed up when the swat is deployed where we had a massive shootout.
Out of nowhere a bunker was ''chilling''

Swat threated us before to leave,and opened fire at us with snipers.

Sticking his head out 1vs12 with no driver, starting to shoot at 

Sitting as a passenger without a driver DBING, man's head out of the window and there's no gunfear, he wasn't able to leave, he got himself involved in that situation.

Edited by Guerrero

you're still evading my questions.

1. you're a suspect therefore you could simply not engage and let others engage if they so wish i dont see the necessitated reasoning for you to engage

2. I dont see how was the bunker involved considered they were parked, secondly i have been informed they were parked there simply because Tina was experiencing connectivity issue. logs seems to indicate that judging by the amount of times he connected and disconnected in a 3 minute span

3.  even if a bunker is used for special operations, it doesn't change the fact that your primary role as a suspect is to actually evade LEO's unless they are actively chasing you ( which isn't the case here)

i still dont see the need for you or others to engage them when they werent actively hunting you.