JawwadKhan banned by Arthur

Jawwad Khan
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    JawwadKhan

• Which staff member banned you?
    Arthur

• When did you get banned?
    11/06/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Not doing rp

• Personal comment

Arthur and Keith kidnapped me and they asked me to give them my guns i said i can't because it says you can't give weapons to civilians i told them i can't they then asked me for my money. I had 2000$ at that time i gave them but they instead of letting me go asked me to stay /lay and i did followed their instruction and they were doing nothing i then called cops and they ban me. I didn't knew that it is not allowed to call a cop. Apologies from me i am guilty on my actions. I can't let it go and play in another server because it is best of all servers. Thousand apologies again

Edited by Jelly

Hello, JawwadKhan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello, me and Keith were robbing you and  we've done a lot to make you faint and other things and you still avoid it

Example :

[TCL]Arthur_Andolini shouts [British accent]: This is robbery, hands up!

JawwadKhan says: bro do it fast

Is this a RP?

Also you pm'd me on discord 

Jawwad KhanToday at 7:43 PM

Why you always doing rp with me?

Don't do it with me let me do just my safd job(edited)

All you want is to earn some money? to be rich? well this is a roleplay server 

And also final.

Did you learn from your mistakes? Maybe you didnt.

1986827561_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.2e8d36e89f47e1942b3d19590b964f0a.png

Explain to me what you gonna do/fix in the future?

19 hours ago, Matteo said:

Hello, me and Keith were robbing you and  we've done a lot to make you faint and other things and you still avoid it

Example :

Is this a RP?

Also you pm'd me on discord 

Jawwad KhanToday at 7:43 PM

Why you always doing rp with me?

Don't do it with me let me do just my safd job(edited)

All you want is to earn some money? to be rich? well this is a roleplay server 

And also final.

Did you learn from your mistakes? Maybe you didnt.

1986827561_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.2e8d36e89f47e1942b3d19590b964f0a.png

Explain to me what you gonna do/fix in the future?

Man, give me a chance I will not do it again. Last chance I learnt many things and the last thing to which I didn't learn was that I can't call a cop during a robbery I didn't know that rule so it was the last rule I learnt and I am gonna follow the rules just check when did I was banned last time? In Oct and this in Nov, it means I learnt more rules which I am strictly following but I didn't know this rule/ Now as I learnt the rule will not break it in future.

Edited by Jawwad Khan
Addition of points

We often give you the chance to change, but you keep repeating your mistakes, it's useless to beg us. what we want to know from you is what you will really do in the future not to make the same mistake and I want to know what "ROLEPLAY" is for you?

15 hours ago, Matteo said:

We often give you the chance to change, but you keep repeating your mistakes, it's useless to beg us. what we want to know from you is what you will really do in the future not to make the same mistake and I want to know what "ROLEPLAY" is for you?

Man, when I joined Mudoo in June an admin told me that Roleplay is that actions which you do in real life. So according to it when someone kidnapped me in real life the first thing which I will do is to call the cops and I did the same in the game but you said it is illegal not allowed so I will not call cops again if I am kidnapped in future. If I am missing something in RP definition tell me.

"Roleplay is that actions which you do in real life. So according to it when someone kidnapped me in real life the first thing which I will do is to call the cops and I did the same in the game but you said it is illegal not allowed " Do you even read what first time I said to you?

On 11/7/2018 at 8:46 PM, Matteo said:

Example :

I

Do you understand this? 

3 hours ago, Matteo said:

"Roleplay is that actions which you do in real life. So according to it when someone kidnapped me in real life the first thing which I will do is to call the cops and I did the same in the game but you said it is illegal not allowed " Do you even read what first time I said to you?

Do you understand this? 

Yeah i understood you said hands up and i did hands up and i said do this robbery fast what is wrong in it?🤔

Your answer doesn't make any sense at all, we've made you fainted and have taken all the items on your body all of a sudden you call the police without / me / actions, all you do is whine so SCENE is quickly completed and you can spend yourself making money all day, again this is not a money server but this is a ROLEPLAY server and you have to respond to anyone who wants to play with you properly.

1 hour ago, Matteo said:

Your answer doesn't make any sense at all, we've made you fainted and have taken all the items on your body all of a sudden you call the police without / me / actions, all you do is whine so SCENE is quickly completed and you can spend yourself making money all day, again this is not a money server but this is a ROLEPLAY server and you have to respond to anyone who wants to play with you properly.

Ok i accept that i did wrong now would you unban me now?

• LocMax changed the title to [16/11/2018] JawwadKhan banned by Arthur
  • Michelle locked, featured and unfeatured this topic