Mark_Shields banned by Eduardo_Santos

Mark Shields
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mark_Shields

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    03/13/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evader ahadSab Jatt

• Personal comment

so, yesterday or a day before yesterday i got banned from this server. Someone came with the name Eduardo_Santos and said that i am ahad
    and then banned me giving the reason of Ban evader ahadsab jatt
    i don't know what do you mean by ban evader
    i just started playign this server for the first time and had good time in it.
    my friend suggested me to play
    otherwise i was playing other servers

i don't want to mention them, as this server has the rule of not advertising other servers
    i was just playing an event and you banned me.
    if i did somethionng then tell me, i'll correct it anyways

Hello, Mark_Shields!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Okay let's see facts since you will keep lying.

08-02-2022 19:28:15 - [CONNECT] Behram_Daku (28) connected to the server from IP: x | Serial: y
08-02-2022 19:28:48 - [LOGIN] (+ account registered) Behram_Daku (28)(128772) successfully logged in

I am not revealing the IP or serial but this IP was used by you to register the account in our server and you are so fuck stupid you use the same IP to access our forums. And surprise and surprise the device that used this IP to access our forum is the same device AhadSaab Jatt uses.

So stop lying and come up clean or I will make sure you are never unbanned at all.

Edited by INFERNO