mikazuki_gabagooli banned by eduardo_santos

shutuo

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    mikazuki_gabagooli

• Which staff member banned you?
    eduardo_santos

• When did you get banned?
    01/21/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    General toxicity, trolling.

• Personal comment

Dear valrise staff & management,
    I am back here yet again to apologise for the multitude of actions that culminated in my server ban. Since my last appeal I have had more time to reflect on how stupid my actions were. I have had a great time on the server so far and I would like to continue it. I understand that I have a difficult relationship with the management but hopefully if given the chance to come back I will work on fixing and healing that relationship to help make a better environment for the players and staff. Also I’ll be trying be to contribute positively in roleplay wise and also be more respectful to other players in an OOC matter. Just like what I said in my last appeal, what I did was wrong and incorrect and I understand that it’s necessary for me to start working to heal the wounds that I was complacent in fixing in the first place. I hope that the management will reconsider my ban appeal. If I am unbanned I promise that I will never return to this section of the forum again.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, mikazuki_gabagooli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hey there,

Unfortunately, Management will decide your fate as this is your 4th ban. And this appeal will remain open, however I'll notify Management about it.

May luck be in your side, and be patient.

We have decided to provide you one last chance, with below conditions:

1 - Any sign of toxicity on any platform to players or staff or anyone in general, you will be banned.

2 - Any sign of trolling in IC situations and ruining other players experience you will be banned.

Since this is your 4th ban in total as per consequence you will be subjected to a 90% net worth removal. Don't ruin this opportunity.