[27/03/2022] Kenneth_Lacoste banned by Anthony_Maxwell

patsata
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kenneth_Lacoste

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anthony_Maxwell

• When did you get banned?
    02/24/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    speed hacking, bad attitude towards staff

• Personal comment

Hello. I was recently banned by Anthony_Maxwell for speed hacking and bad attitude towards him & one more staff member. I was scared about the situation around Russia and Ukraine, and I didn't know what I was doing actually. Please take my apologizes, I know I had many punishments but.. feel me.. I'm really depressed about the situation in the world right now and I'm scared, I don't know what am exactly doing, it won't happen again. Feel me, please.. Росія бомбить нас.. henry will save us with his rpg i believe and you will unban me you nice staff 

Edited by patsata
  • Like 1

Hello, Kenneth_Lacoste!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• patsata changed the title to Kenneth_Lacoste banned by Anthony_Maxwell

Hey there,

I don't know if you're trolling or you think we are stupid or using the actual war as excuse, but we have to spare ourselves from all of these excuses.

Now let's talk like adults, your punishment history is not any close to 'not bad', it's absolute terrible page. Upon reviewing your history, this is your 3rd ban(second ban for hacking); We won't tolerate this anymore and I want you to tell me why we should give you another shot considering your long punishment history in short period of time as I don't see any reason why I should let you in again.

Take the next reply to this topic as a chance to prove why you have to be unbanned.

Aight aight, just give me a "Last chance", I've farmed a lot in this server and got properties, upgraded cars, etc.. I've spend much time farming money in your server.. If I ever get banned again, I won't appeal, give me the last chance. I know my punishment history is garbage, I'll try not to get banned again, if i get, you know. I will try to be serious this time. That's all I could say

Edited by patsata

Hey!

You realise that if you get unbanned and get banned again you'll never be back here at all, I can assure that.
You'll sit here for a while, taking the review date as a time to understand all the server rules stated here

Review date set to: 3 weeks from today. That'd be 27th of March.

In meantime, read what I said above and take a break from the game, might help you get better. And don't even think about ban evading or that'll be your end in our RPG Server.

• Queen changed the title to [27/03/2022] Kenneth_Lacoste banned by Anthony_Maxwell
  • Queen locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...