wally_wallyman banned by anthony maxwell

st_alex
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    wally_wallyman

• Which staff member banned you?
    anthony maxwell

• When did you get banned?
    12/30/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    leaking irl info

• Personal comment

Hello, so Mamoru Terasawa is an ex-csm member and he has some beefs with them, So he told me to type something in italian with the name of the guy, I don't understand that language. I thought its just a troll so i typed it and sent on public chat without having any knowledge that it contains someone's name. I'm really sorry for it and if it was in english i wouldn't have done it at all, I dont even have any clue whose name it was, I just typed it and sent it on public chat. I'd like to apologise to the player. I dont really have any OOC beefs with that player, It was a confusion and I'd like to apologise. 
    Im so sorry guys i will not do it again please unban me i really want to play valrise 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, wally_wallyman!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...

You're being granted the benefit of the doubt. Any behaviour like this again will lead to another ban with harsher consequences.

We expect your behaviour to be at its best, this was your 3rd ban. A 4th ban will be permanent, do not waste this chance.

Unbanned.

Edited by moncho