What other games do you play?

Dylan

The poll  

113 members have voted

1. 1. I definitely want to play Mudoo in other games?

2. 2. Mudoo should host a dedicated server for which games?

Which indeed is the issue! 32 slots, even 64 aren't enough... It's like a bottleneck, V's map being a lot bigger than Gta sa's, it would feel so empty...(just my 2 cents, if the public wants it nothing can stop them from getting it)

• Dylan locked this topic
  • Dylan unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...

Hey, I met some people here who were playing Minecraft, but I think the CS:GO server from the Mudoo platform would be a great decision. I met many people here playing CS:GO, with some of them playing ranked in steam or even DOTA 2. If you need some financial help to adjust a decent CS:GO server i can help you for a bit. Yesterday I sold skins from CS:GO for a nice price at https://skincashier.com/. Anyway, let's vote, and we will see how many on Mudoo are playing the Counterstrike today.

Edited by medsark

• 1 year later...

Hey there! It's great to see that you're interested in sports games like FIFA, NBA 2K, Madden NFL, and MLB The Show. Those are all great titles with passionate fanbases.

If you're looking for something different to try out, have you ever played Bingo Cash? It's a fun online game that you can play from the comfort of your own home. Here's a review of the game that you might find interesting: https://joywallet.com/article/bingo-cash-review/.

Whatever games you decide to play, I hope you have a blast and enjoy yourself!

Edited by amandasar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A rising star in the video game business, Valrise Gaming is renowned for their inventive gameplay mechanics and compelling narratives. If you wish to investigate the gambling business in las colinas , this city offers exquisite every experiences like dining.

Edited by michelstarc

5 minutes ago, michelstarc said:

A rising star in the video game business, Valrise Gaming is renowned for their inventive gameplay mechanics and compelling narratives. If you wish to investigate the gambling business in las colinas , this city offers exquisite every experiences like dining.

Calm your titties and shut the fuck up

On 11/15/2018 at 5:46 AM, David said:

The issue with GTA:V is that the two popular mp mods rage and fivem, have their own limitations. If I'm not wrong fivem only supports upto 32 players and I feel it isn't the right amount for any type of a gamemode. 

People playing rage mp are very small in number-371 at the time I'm posting this. I hope you consider these factors before opening a gta 5 server.

FiveM supports 32 player if ur key is normal, on patreon there's fivem official keys for 15$ - 50 dollar supports 2048 slot
but as per virtual machine, 4 ram = can hold 16 player in server
if u searched more about fivem, gamemodes are freeroam/esx/cfw/vrp and there's no limitations

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Traffic Tour Car Racer offers a thrilling mobile gaming experience for racing enthusiasts. With stunning graphics and realistic physics, it immerses players in high-speed challenges on busy city roads. The diverse car selection and customization options add depth, while various game modes keep the action fresh. However, the heavy emphasis on in-app purchases can be frustrating for some players. Overall, it's a visually impressive and enjoyable racer, but the freemium model may deter those seeking a more wallet-friendly experience.

• 5 weeks later...

I play games traffic rider bike game daily. I love this games. "Traffic Rider" provides an adrenaline-pumping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts and racing game fans alike. Its realistic visuals, challenging missions, and diverse motorcycles make it a top choice for anyone seeking an exciting virtual motorcycle racing adventure on their mobile device. 

• 6 months later...

It's great to see that you're open to hosting a variety of gameservers beyond San Andreas Multiplayer! Offering options for different games can attract a wider audience and enhance the gaming experience for your community. I'd personally love to see some classic multiplayer games like Counter-Strike or Team Fortress 2 hosted by you. Keep up the excellent work in providing diverse gaming opportunities for your players!