Tim_george banned by Hammad

Tim_george
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tim_george

• Which staff member banned you?
    Hammad

• When did you get banned?
    02/06/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evading (mistaken identity)

• Personal comment

Man who the fuck is this adithya saxsena man. why am i mistaken for him for having the same first name. its a common first name for god's sake. Type anthony and see how many names pop up. I just wanted to play with my friend he invited me to come play here and i had only 2 hrs on this server. when came back after a week i forgot my password. then i had to beg to get whitelisted and then when i forgot password i had to beg admins on discord they say create a new account then i beg again for whitelisting they ban me saying im aditya saxsena then i beg on forum to say unban then i got told your acc is not banned "make a ticket on discord for new password". How many days should i beg man its been 3 weeks just me trying get on server. I am not this mfer "adithya saxsena"

Hello, Tim_george!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hey there,

We've acknowledged your appeal, we'll be reviewing it to confirm the validation of it.

Kindly name the in-game name and/or discord ID of your friend who invited you to our Community.

In main time, do please remain patient and follow the instructions given above this reply.

I hope you have a nice day!

Edited by Kira