Edward Gambino banned by Ricardo Rodriguez

David Richman
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Edward Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ricardo Rodriguez

• When did you get banned?
    10/21/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Return after death

• Personal comment

I was harvesting my weed and 2 of  cops came which died on the spot but still they did backup in radio. then 2 more cops came while I was /harvest'ing, they car rammed me and kept me under the car losing hp, they shot me one bullet and car killed me then started to /ripout

I planted 150 weed plants and not even /harvest 20 of them and I wasted more than 2hrs and money in planting and protecting them but that nub unprofessional admin Rodrick came and banned me + muted me so that I cant prove myself innocent there

I want my weed plants fully ready back and a unban cuz if you can feel how it feels to be in this situation in which I am, you would kick the ass of that unprofessional shitty admin outta the staff team. I have got no proof for now cuz I was not knowing that we also got shitty admins in the staff team so I didnt take any SS but still I want refund.  Sylvestor Gambino is witness and I really hope good from other admins that they wont act like shit like Rodrick did and request for Rodrick is that dont post any shit in replies over here.

Hello, Edward Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

First of all my name is Ricardo Martinez. 

Whatever happened with you, I saw you dying at the field. In no way you should not return after death. If you got car killed neither me or Arthur did not get any report coming from you, but instead you start flooding main chat because why you were mad that you got killed at your field. I muted you for that reason for 200 seconds, which was later reduced because you returned after death at the field and was harvesting your weed field where you died at. You claimed Sylvester was there at the field and saw what happened but no, he wasn't. I gave you the chance to explain but you were too upset that you died at your field. You even went and insulted me and then started calling backup via WT on a situation that you died at.

If you think I am a bad admin go file reports at appropriate places, don't call me shitty admin in public because you're the one breaking the server rules and I stop you from doing that.

You are temporarily banned for 2 days.