Davis Gambino banned by Can't remember

Davis1
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Davis Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Can't remember

• When did you get banned?
    12/26/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evading

• Personal comment

First of all, sorry for posting this unban appeal after 2 weeks of getting banned. I was having exams and therefore, I didn't get enough time to post an unban appeal earlier. I don't know why I got banned for "Ban Evading" as this is my first time playing on this server. Let me tell you an interesting story, the day I registered, I was just learning about this server when I received an invitation from Gambino Family (maybe wrong ID invitation), I immediately accepted it and changed my name. From that day onwards, I started learning about how "group system" works here. I figured out how turfs work, how to make quick bucks and most importantly, how to be an important member of your group / family.  One more interesting event I'd like to share, Matthew Carter was conducting interviews for Governor's post and when I went inside to give an interview, he asked me that why am I evading my ban and thereafter, told me to relog. I did so and the interview was conducted, which means that Matthew Carter had allowed me to play. It might be some sort of mis-understanding by the admin. I have really worked hard to earn a good reputation in this server and am absolutely not in a mood to get myself banned over a "false" reason.

Edited by Davis1
  • Like 1

Hello, Davis Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Davis1 changed the title to Davis Gambino banned by Can't remember
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there,
We've consulted the person you claim you contacted for that. It appears he denies your claims as he never gave you a permission to play.
And regarding the invitation, the guy sent you it says it was a wrong ID, and with the logs review, it shows that you accepted a wrong-ID invite, however I don't know how you made it to stay in.
In summary, we suspect that you're using a specific tool to hide your identity, IP or what so, so kindly answer my question;
Do you use any sort of VPN, Serial Changer, or a tool to mask your identity?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kira said:

Hello there,
We've consulted the person you claim you contacted for that. It appears he denies your claims as he never gave you a permission to play.
And regarding the invitation, the guy sent you it says it was a wrong ID, and with the logs review, it shows that you accepted a wrong-ID invite, however I don't know how you made it to stay in.
In summary, we suspect that you're using a specific tool to hide your identity, IP or what so, so kindly answer my question;
Do you use any sort of VPN, Serial Changer, or a tool to mask your identity?

First of all, nobody gave me an official permission to play here. It all happened when Matthew Carter took an interview of me and asked me that why am I ban evading? I then relogged and Matthew didn't ban me thereafter, proving that he had no problems with me. Secondly, that wrong ID situation has nothing to do with this unban appeal, I just shared it for the sake of knowledge so "Gambino" family's reputation doesn't get affected. Lastly, I would say that I am not using any VPN, Serial Changer or any other tool to mask my identity and I am ready to prove it. There is no need for me to hide my identity. 

• Like 1

Hey again,
We understand your issue regarding this, and we're willing to un-ban you, but we have to make sure that you are not using any serial changer, so kindly, let me know when you have removed it.

7 minutes ago, Kira said:

Hey again,
We understand your issue regarding this, and we're willing to un-ban you, but we have to make sure that you are not using any serial changer, so kindly, let me know when you have removed it.

I am ready to get banned if you find any such “Serial changer” file once I get unbanned. Extremely happy to hear that you are willing to unban me